26~Dreamy Morning

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

She woke up from her sleep and yawned lazily before opening her eyes to stare at the white ceiling.

Each incident from last night came running inside her head and she rubbed her eyes trying to avoid those troubled thoughts.

She felt a soft palm inside her nighty and glanced near her chest to see her son clinging to her.

She chuckled seeing how he pushed his hand through the space between two buttons of her nighty.

She sighed seeing his peaceful face and slowly removed his hand from her nightgown.

She kissed his forehead and glanced at the father-son duo only to get dumbstruck after seeing their wild position.

Aehraan was sleeping on his father's chest while his mouth was on his nipple.

She remembered this bad habit Aehraan had and the embarrassment crawled into her mind she wanted to do something but stopped when an evil idea came into her mind.

She grabbed her phone and clicked their photo while smiling to herself.

She glanced at the clock and saw it was 8: 30 a.m. She immediately got out of bed and adjusted Ayaan near Ardhansh's chest before tugging a blanket around three of them.

She went inside the bathroom and took a warm shower in a hurry only to notice his teeth marks near her private area and instantly regretted the previous day's actions.

She remembered it was Sunday, but still, she finished her business immediately thinking about his sister.

She grabbed the sky-blue strapless frock and wore it, she tied her long curly hair in a messy bun and turned around to again get shocked.

Ayaan was sleeping in between his father's legs and Aehraan was still in that same position, she sighed and decided to wake them up.

She moved towards him and shook him, "Ardhansh wake up."

"Ardhansh," when he didn't wake she grabbed the few drops of water from the jug and sprinkled at him.

"What the hell!!!" He woke up with a jerk but she immediately pushed him back in fear of harming their sleeping son.

He opened his mouth to shout but after seeing her face his anger vanished into thin air and he stared at her with a smitten smile.

His eyes wandered to her bare face, her lips, her eyes, her little nose, the curly bangs on her head asking him to set them free and those few rebel curls stubbornly falling over her face.

"Stop staring at me creepily," She snapped but it didn't affect him.

She folded her arms near her chest and signed him with her eyes to see around.

He frowned but realized a soft thing lying on himself, his eyes widened seeing his younger son on his chest and elder one under his arms.

Was he dreaming? A beautiful smile adorned his lips and he asked, "Am I dreaming?"

"Not at all Mr Singhaniya, but now get up and make them bathe with yourself."

She turned to go but stopped and said, "I have something to show you."

She opened her phone and showed him that photo she just clicked a few minutes ago making his eyes go wide.

"What is he doing?"

She giggled and answered, "Sucking your nipple."

An evil smile came on his lips and he teased, "Ohh Wow!! But I would like to breastfeed you the most."