chapter 2

"Your to old to be a student."

Preminger gasp, "how dare you! I'm not old I got character, beside your wrinkles compare to mine tell me everything about you."

Preminger said crossing his arms. Snape just gave him a side eye.

"Your attitude is not student like, your hair looks like you stole it from George Washington, your clothes are mixed up as if you had nothing else in your closet." Snape exclaimed.

"Nothing like a student...." Snape said and walked away from Preminger to the next cart.

"What a cunty bitch." Preminger said to himself.

"Who is he to talk to me like that, I'm the world's best man, even better then him." Preminger grumbled.

"Hello."

A British girly voice announced. Preminger looked to his side and saw a fat pig.

"AHH!" He yelled

"What?" Asked the pig.

"Damn your fat." Preminger said. "Your fat as this train, I'm surprised this train is still moving."

The pig gasped "damn bitch I just met you and your fat shaming me already, why are you so bitchy anyways?"

"UGH this man was being a bitch to me." Preminger said. The pig sat next to him.

"I'm Peppa Semen Pig. It's nice to met you." She held her hand out.

"Preminger Jerkoff." He said as he shook the pigs hand.

"So you going to Hogwarts? Me too" said Peppa. Preminger nodded "Yes I am but some guy name Snape, said I was to old, to old my ass."

Peppa gasped. "You met Snape already!?" Preminger gave her a stare. "Am I supposed to swoon and feel honored that I met that cunt?"

Peppa then stated "Snape is the biggest daddy of all and the best hot teacher there, and your old enough to give him some head."

"OH~ peppa you slutty pig"