Chap 1: Start of a New Beginning

DISCLAIMER: Do Not Own KHR characters, just mine.

Enjoy!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
~Dream~

Darkness.

That was all I could see.

It was cold too.

"Hehehe~" menicing laughter echoed through the dark.

Who's there?

'BANG!'

What's that!?

"Hahaha! Run, run Lion cub! But you can't hide from me ~!" a voice filled with malice said in a sickly sweet tone.

~End Dream~
______________________________________________________________________________________
__(NORMAL POV)__

Cold ice started to covered the walls of the room of the one and only Sawada Tsunayoshi. Not to mention that the ice was glowing BLUE.

The poor shivering brunette woke up with the a loud gasp that echoed through his room.

"GAH!"

Tsuna, who was currently sitting up hus bed, shook his head to get rid of the horrible dream he had.

'HIM again huh? Why can't IT just stay in the back of my mind?' Sigh.

'Hey? Why is it so cold?' Suddenly a snowflake fell upon the caramel-eyed boy's nose.

Tsuna looked around his room only find that it was like he slept outside with snow falling.

'Okay, calmed down, Tsuna. It was only a dream. It's all in the past now, HE'S gone right now and nobody is missing. Just calm down. Everything's alright. Everything's still fine. Just calm down, Tsuna.'

The ice began to dissolve into water.

'That's it. Calm down.'

Then the water started evaporating.

This is one of our Dear Tsuna's secrets, another is that he is NOT, DEFINITELY NOT stupid, useless, clumsy, idiotic, mute and worst of all Dame. Yup! You got it people, Tsuna is NONE of these things. It was all just an ACT really. He really isn't like this at all but he chose to not talk and act like dame because of two certain incidents that happened years ago. One for acting like a No-good and the other for not speaking in years.

THAT and the fact that he didn't want to attract certain attentions. By that I mean the Mafia. Yes, he knows of the Mafia, all will be explained later in the story, so just seat tight and read. Besides! It's not like he's going to keep this up forever, I mean there is NO such thing as forever!

'Ehem'

(Oh sorry.)

Tsuna knows that one way or another, and sooner or later he would have to drop his dame act. He could drop it anytime he wanted to now but he would do that on the right time. Besides the faces of everyone who thought of him as a weak, useless, No-good idiot would be PRICELESS!~ Now back to Tsuna.

After all the water evaporated to thin air, causing a slight breeze to happen in his room, Tsuna sighed again and run a hand down his face.

'Alright that's over, what time is it?'

It was still bit dark outside. Tsuna looked at his alarm clock on the table beside his bed, the numbers glowing in it.

4 : 00.