"Step 1: Don't get caught!" (Dexter's POV)

"Ugh, another day... Have to go borrower again or I'll starve, I'm a little more scared this time since I was 1 second away from getting caught yesterday!
Hopefully that never happens again.
So, I'm gonna go out there, get what I need, and get back in here as long as I can!" I thought. As I was walking out I heard a noise come from what humans call a "living room", and ofcourse it was the human that lived here. Since he was right outside I had to be as sneaky as possible, as we borrowers say "Step 1: don't get caught". I've heard that every other borrower that got caught, was never seen again, and some borrowers say they had to witness death, and unfortunately I'm one of those borrowers (QUE THE FLASHBACK!)
             10 years ago...when I was 6:
"M-Mom? Can I come with you this time!?" I asked excitedly "Sorry sweetie, your not old enough yet, I can't risk you getting caught, ok? But when I get back, you can help me make dinner! Sound good?" She said "Ok mama!" I said.
She went out borrowing and I watched as she just on the cabinet packing food for us. Until she heard a sound, she wasn't fast enough and a human got to her "What the heck!?" I could tell he squeezed tighter cause it looked like my mom couldn't breath, "oh, your dead now!" The human said as he sqeezed tighter and tighter, untill....'POP'.....blood splattered everywhere, but he didn't care! "M-MOM!?" I whisper shouted, so he couldn't hear me.
(END FLASHBACK)
One little thing, I moved out of that house and came here. The human here lived alone, but he looks my age, its really weird. He also looks way more scary than the one that killed my mom, well, anyway, back to the original story, heh...I climbed out of the whole in the wall behind the microwave and quietly climbed up on the cabinets, thankfully he didn't hear me, and I was safe. I started getting food and as quietly as possible, I turned on the sink and filled my bottle with water, "This should be enough to last the week" I said excitedly but quietly to myself, I looked at the door and quickly froze in terror, the human was watching me through the crack of the door, I quickly ran back in the whole in the wall behind the microwave, "CrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrap" I said to myself, last time I ALMOST got caught, this time I DID get caught, kinda... What am I supposed to do now!?