✩Chapter 5✩

Stan's POV:

At 7 in the morning I had woken from my slumber. My eyes open to such an amazing sight, Kyle snuggled up to me with his head on my chest. My heart warms and speeds up, I hold him tight, never wanting to let him go.

I rub his back with one hand and the other playing with his gorgeous ginger curls.

I know he is a vampire but I cannot help it, he is just to cute to be a 'monster' as called.

Kyle's hand gently caresses my chest, making me blush like crazy. I know he probably didn't know what he was doing but it still made me flustered.

I gently hold his hand and move it away from my chest but to my cheek. I chuckle softly and pull him more close, "I.. I love you Kyle.." I whisper.

I must admit I do love him, so very much. But i know we can't date, how can I, a human date him, a vampire?

I frown at the thought of it. I don't even know if he likes me. Fuck, I don't even know if he is gay!

I pull him closer, pressing our bodies together. A little cute noise came out his mouth, saying he was waking up soon.

"Stan...?" He mumbled, half asleep. "..stan.." He whisper again wanting to know if I was still with him.

I chuckle softly and rub his back "morning lov- Kyle" I blush a bit in embarrassment.

Kyle's eyes open half way and looks at me with a innocent smile "love? Is that what you were going to say?" He asked with excitement in his voice.

I look away and lossen my grip on him, but once I did he frowns immediately and snuggles up to me like a lost puppy. "I'm sorry please don't let me go, it was just a question, I thought that you called me that. I'm sorry if I misunderstood you and made you uncomfortable"

His words were fast but I still understood it. I smile softly and pull him closer then before. "It's fine, don't worry you did nothing wrong i just got embarrassed that's all."

He lays his head on my chest "if you don't mind me asking.. Were you actually gonna call me love?" Kyle asked with his smile coming back.

I blush more before sighing "yes.. Yes I was" I whisper. His smile grows bigger, he hugs me tight "I don't mind if you call me that.. Not at all"

I chuckle quietly "how come you don't mind it?" I ask and gently lift his chin up.

He blushes and looks away "I just.. Like the nickname?" He mumbled. "How come, it's not really a nickname it's more like.." I pause for a second.

He thinks it's a nickname, but it's a pet name. I could lie to him and say it is a nickname so I can continue calling him it. It's not like anyone will know so might as well, right?

But yet again it could make me seem like I'm taking advantage of him, I don't want that.

"More like that?" He asked. "More like a pet name" I answer. He raises an eyebrow and tilts his head a bit "whats a pet name?"

I sigh and bit my tongue "a pet name is something you call your partner. Like love, honey, dear, darling, sweetheart and other things"

Kyle's eyes light up and be squeezes me. "Are you calling me your partner?" He asked with his big cute smile.

My face turns bright cherry red. I wasn't expecting him to say that, I thought he would agree and move on to the next conversation.

"I- uh- I don't-" I stutter and trip on my words. I had no idea how to answer that question. I wanted to say yes but I wasn't sure if I could.

He chuckles and shakes his head a bit "im joking around.. You don't have to answer that question"

I sigh in relief and chuckles nervously, "Thank God.."

"God..." Kyle mumbled seeming a little off. "Hm? Something wrong?" I ask. He looks at me and smiles nervously "well, I'm Jewish"

My eyebrow raise, my eyes open more "shit dude you are? My bad" Kyle nods "it's okay, I don't want you to hide your religion just because I'm Jewish"

I nod in agreement and sit up. "Well, we should be getting ready for the day now"

"Oh, okay. can you pass me my clothes?" He asked. I get up and stretch before grabbing his clothes and handing it to him "here you go"

"Thank you" I look away as he gets changed. After I turn back around and grab my own clothes before walking into the bathroom and changing.

After I come out I see he had already made the bed, sitting on the edge of it. "Oh! Thank you dude, you didn't have too" I say.

"It's no problem, it's the least i can do after you let me stay the night" He giggled a bit making my heart warm up.

I check the time and frown "my parents wake up soon" I see his smile go away as I speak. "So I must go don't i?"

I nod my head and walk to him, caressing his hair. "Yes you do, but it's not like it will be the last time we talk to each other"

"Mhm.. Would you like to come over when you can? I would like to show you something"

"Of course I can" I smile

"Great!" He gets up and walks to the window before opening it. Before he left he said..

"it's a date!"

_______________________
Word count:948!

This wasn't the best chapter but I'm sure others will be. Ill post when I can goodbye!