Till Genius do we part?

EVA POV-

I woke up to a sudden jolt, my roommate crying and screaming, and i got out of my bed and ran to her room. I bang on the door. "COME QUICK!" My roommate shouted i barge in and see her dead boyfriend laid in blood. "What happened, Rosa?!" I shouted, and I ran over and checked his pulse.

He's gone...

she looked at me. "eva is he alive." she asks "no he's gone, " i say, and she starts crying even harder, and i pull her out of the room."What happened?" i ask."i woke up to a gunshot but a silent one, then i pretended to be asleep, then he left, but he left a note saying, "Your next" she said i hugged her tighter "we need to call 911" i say and she nodded.

48 hours later:

I woke up in the hotel room and saw Rosa gone for work. i got dressed, but a knock on the door lulls me to it. I open it and see two people standing there. "Miss d'luca?" The blonde one asks."Yes, who are you?" I ask. "I'm agent jerome with the FBI, and this is my partner Agent Morgan," she says, and i nod. i let them in and sit down. "How can I help agents?" I say, "the death of Mr Santiago, your roommates boyfriend, has caught our attention because similar murders have been happening" she says and I nod "it's kinda poetic I can't lie agent's" i say and their faces rise in confusion "how do you mean Eva?" He says.

"You see, they aren't supposed to meet eachother their parents forbade it it's like romeo and juliet only this time he died," I say, and they look at each other. "We better get going, and I nod they leave, and I sit down thoughts running around.

I slide a jacket on when another knock gets my attention. Could be my food. Finally. I walk to the door and suddenly "food?" I ask and then stop when I see three agents at my door two from earlier, but this bew one was tall and dangerously handsome his face serious but eyes relaxed his lips curve cutey at me " I'm DR Spencer Reid" he says his voice husky but sweet.

"Come in," I say he nods.

"I can tell you've got great taste," he says, and I smirk "thanks I guess." I say he nods and sits down. "These guys told me you talked about your roomates boyfriends death is like romeo and juliet, which means you're smart, no one could ever make that comparison, so tell me, Ms. D'luca, what happened on the night of the murder step by step? " reid says, and I nod. "Of course, Dr., I woke up to my roommate screaming and crying. I jumped out of my bed and then banged on her door she let me in. When I looked at her bed, I saw him shot through the stomach. I checked his pulse, and he died within the first shot, so he had been dead for 9 minutes before she realised he had been shot. " I say he nods.

"That everything?" Reid asks "yes dr" I say and he looks behind me "PhD your a dr" he asks "yes I got it last year and went into the fbi instead of being a doctor I'm getting a call from them today" I say and he nods.

"I guess it's time for us to go," he says, "Dr?" I say he turns around."Remember this quote it'll help with the investigation .till genius do we part," it'll help, " I say he nods confused and leaves.

2 weeks later:

It's been 2 weeks and nothing, so I decided to leave the case alone, and now I have a job with BAU, and i start today. I got up and showerd and pulled on a tight black dress that hugs my curves and put on heels. I put the lightest makeup on and headed out to the place.

When I arrived, they buzzed me in and walked into the office. When I entered everyone's head, snapping at me. I noticed three similar people. Agent Jerome, agent Morgan, Dr. Reid. They wave at me, and I wave back.

Then another agent walked out slightly older, but I watched. "Newbie and the rest of your conference room now," he says. I walked in last, and everyone was gawking at me. "I'm Agent hotchner, the boss," he says. I shake his hand.

" I'm garcia the computer freak but the most pretty here," she says, laughing a bit. I shake her hand. I felt a pair of eyes on me, Reid. I met the rest of the team, and they are so kind.

"Tell us everything about you, agent d'luca," rossi says. "Hi, I'm Eva. I am a book nerd and genius. I got my PhD. very quickly, and my nickname is phoenix." Everyone looks at Reid,"so your reids twin, " Morgan says "nope" I say, and he laughs.

"Being me jsnt a bad thing," he says. "I have an idetic memory. That's the worst thing," I say, and they all smirk,"so does reid, " Aaron says, and I nod.

"So phoenix, how is your roommate?" reid asks. "I haven't seen the case she has gone on one of her rampages," I say and he nods "let me know if you need help" he says and I nod and smile a light red covering my face.

Oh great, I have a crush on a genius.

"Till genius do we part?" I say, reaching my hand out to him, he takes it ." Till genius do we part," he says, and I smile. I say my goodbyes and head home.

-

Thanks for reading the first part. I hope you love it 😀 💕