Silver's bio

Name: Silver

Age: 15

Height: 5'9

Looks: 

(He do not have hedgehog ears)

Personality: Cheerful, Kind, Playful, Serious (when he needs to be), Lovable, cocky, naive, intelligent, friendly, brave, immature, peaceful

Likes: reading, meditating, hanging out with Saitama, music, helping people, his sisters, protecting others, cats, music, gardening

Dislikes: losing people, his sisters being over protective, monsters, his friends getting hurt, Garou, people who annoy him

Forms: 

(I do not own these forms these forms were created by theblueink, all credit goes to him go check him out as he makes a lot of cool power ups and forms) 

Silver: Here, you have the younger brother of the Esper sisters in his base form and all of his powers and abilities: super speed, durability and endurance, Psychokinesis, Psycho Smash, Psycho Shock, Psychic Knife, Meteor Smash, and Teleport Dash.

Unlocked: Silver (ESP): Now, we got something special for Silver down the line. Whenever he focuses his power, Silver accesses his ability. In this state, Silver has access to the full potential of his Psychokinesis. His standard abilities are far more potent. Not only are his powers far stronger, but they have a greater reach. He can unleash destructive energy blasts and create powerful shields. He can also infuse his Psychokinesis into his physical attacks and damage foes with better fighting skills. Additionally, he developed what is essentially a sixth sense, allowing him to predict enemy attacks and counter them.

Locked: Silver (ESP: Awakened): Silver managed to unlock the full potential of his Psychokinesis, but was still more to achieve. During a battle against a powerful minion of Boros Silver was pushed to his limit Silver always dreamed of a better future. However, he came to realize that simply dreaming wasn't enough. He wanted to awaken to a future free of destruction. He wanted to create that future with his own two hands. He wasn't going to let this random alien guy destroy his dream or his home and Thus, he achieved a revelation, and his true power evolved even further. Silver can utilize the full power of his Psychokinesis in his base form with greater intensity than before and accurately predict and counter enemy attacks.