Birthday Party

*Mary's POV*

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled as I walked into my house

"Happy birthday baby." My 'loving' boyfriend Damion said walking up to me and kissing my forehead.

"Did you put this together Day?" I say leaning into a hug.

"Yeah, do you like it?" He says wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Yea-" I say before being cut off.

"Listen babe, I know I'm not the best boyfriend in the world. And I probably will never be but trust me baby I'm trying." He says pulling up my sleeves reviling the bruses he had left on me.

I don't know why but I cannot hate him. I've tied so many times and every time he does something to win me back.

"It's alright Damion. I know you're trying to be a better boyfriend to me." I say. I know he never will. He's told me this lie since I was 16. Of course I fell for it. He was the really hot senior boy that every girl in the school got wet over and I was the weird goth junior girl who only had friends on the internet and a few I only saw at concerts but I've only been to like 4 of them.

"Alright pick any album and we will play it. Today is your day baby." He said walking me over to the shelf with the CDs on it.
I chose the Metro Station one. Damion hates them so I can never play it unless I'm home alone which is hardly ever.
We put it into the CD player and the first song that plays is 'love and war'.
Damion pulled me over to the side then handed me a little envelope.

"What's this?" I ask.

"Open it." He says smiling.

I quickly tear open the envelope and pull out two warped tour tickets. "Oh my god, Damion I don't know what to say! Who is the other one for?" I ask.

"It's for me." He says kissing my cheek "I know how much you want to go and see this 'Motionless In White' group so I thought to make everything write with you I would get you this."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I say jumping into his arms

"That's not it." He says smiling as he pulls out two VIP passes to Motionless's set and a meet and greet.

"Damion I can't believe you did this for me. To be honest I didn't think you listened to me this much." I say.

He leans his head in and kisses my lips softly. I wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. Suddenly we are interuped my Damions best friend Josh.

"Guys if you are going to fuck wait until your guests leave." He says jokingly "by the way happy 19th Mary." He says winking at me. If looks could kill at that moment Damion would have slaughtered him. Josh has always kind of had a thing for me. When we were in 5th grade before I was an antisocial bundle of hate and he was a guitar player with shoulder length dirty blond hair, he may have pecked my lips on the play ground. When Damion found out about that is when he started getting really over protective of me.

The first chapter is here. Sorry if there is any spelling/grammar mistakes. I tried my best I hope you enjoyed it.
PS that's is Damion in the picture