002 . . . 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇' 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁. 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 . . . 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇' 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁.
____________________________________

︎🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

( real life ! )
____________________

"chrissss."

"—yes, kenny?"

"why aren't you taking me home?"

"because," chris exhales sharply, "i don't feel like getting reamed out by your brothers," he informs the girl.

kendall looks down at her hands. "oh," she mutters, taking her focus off of chris and back towards the window.

"but chase is at the studio."

"okay, well, is donnie home?"

she nods her head. "yeah," she responds, "i think so."

"alright," chris says as he merges into a different lane, "text him and tell him that you'll be staying at my place."

kendall grabs her phone from her purse and begins to text brandon like chris asked her to. she puts her phone down in her lap and sighs for some reason. she slowly turns her head towards chris, just looking at him.

it takes chris a second to notice the gaze he suddenly feels. he glances over at kendall before turning back to the road. he looks over at her again, longer this time. "what?" chris asks her, letting out a dry chuckle.

kendall shrugs at first, but then comes up with a response, "i just like looking at you," she tells him, a smirk growing on her face as she speaks.

chris tries his best to hide the smile that's starting to appear on his face by letting his smugness get the best of him, "yeah," he begins, smirking at the girl. "and why's that, kenny?"

"because," she rolls her eyes as she begins to state her reason, "your eyes are really pretty, and your hair always looks so soft," she tells him, turning away from him and now diverting her attention to the streetlights that pass by.