Chapter 13

At the club
In the VIP section

At the clubIn the VIP section

Taehyung's P.O.V

Me and Jimin we both came to a club. We both sitting at the VIP room. We both are talking with each other while drinking. After sometime,a girl came wearing a black mini dress. She went towards Jimin. Jimin saw her and smile. The girl also smiled back. Then Jimin said -

Jimin: how are u Maya and what are you doing here (while smiling)

Maya: oh... I'm fine Jimin and I saw u so thought to come and meet you (while smiling)

Jimin: ok... that's great. Did u came alone

Maya: oh...no. I came with my friend

Jimin: ok. Anyways, meet my best friend Kim Taehyung and Tae this is Maya my friend whom I met a few days ago.

Maya: hi Taehyung. Nice to meet you ( while smiling)

I just nod my head. Then the girl Maya said -

Maya: so...Jimin let's go and dance

Jimin: sure...I would love to dance with you. Let's go

Then they both went towards the dancefloor while I am sitting here scrolling through my phone when suddenly I felt someone's gaze on me. I looked around and found no one. I shrugged off my thoughts and continue to scroll through my phone. After some minutes a waiter came with a drink in the tray that he is holding. He came and gave me the drink. At first I denied then after he insist a few times. So I took the drink from him. Then he went away.

I took few sips from the drink and suddenly I started to feel dizzy and my vision is getting blurry. I saw some one is coming towards me but due to dizziness I couldn't see it clearly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's P.O.V
After the waiter gave the drink to Taehyung, he left from there and went to Y/n and said -

Waiter: ma'am, your work is done

Y/n: good... here is your reward. Go and enjoy (while smirking)

Waiter: thankyou ma'am

Saying this the waiter bow his head and went from there. Y/n look towards Taehyung and saw that the drug started it's effect. She look towards Maya who is dancing with Jimin and smirk. Maya also smirk at her and Y/n made her way towards Taehyung.

Y/n went towards where Taehyung is sitting. She made Taehyung stood up. She hold his hand and put it on her waist and she hold Taehyung's shoulder and made her way towards a private room. Taehyung couldn't understand what's happening because his vision is blurred.

Soon they reached towards a private room. Y/n open the door and went inside.

Y/n locked the door behind her and went towards the bed

Y/n locked the door behind her and went towards the bed. She put Taehyung on the bed and she sat on his lap. She started to unbuttoned his shirt. Taehyung due to dizziness didn't understand anything. He is feeling very hot and needy at the same time. He is loosing his consciousness.

Y/n threw his shirt on the floor and stood up from his lap. She started to remove her dress. Now she is only in her underwear.

She smirked looking at Taehyung and pushed him on the bed and she hovered over him

She smirked looking at Taehyung and pushed him on the bed and she hovered over him. She then smashed her lips onto his. Taehyung also started to kiss her back due to his neediness. Y/n smirked into the kiss. She pulled him more closer. Her breasts is touching her chest. Y/n grind onto him making Taehyung groan. Soon they broke the kiss.

Taehyung flipped both of them. Now he is on top of her. He looked at her with lust. He started to kiss and suck on her neck leaving hickeys while rubbing her clit through the panties. Y/n moaned loudly in pleasure. She started to unbuttoned his pant while he removed her panties. He then slammed his cock inside her and started to thrust hardly. Y/n moaned.

After sometime Taehyung fall on the bed and Y/n sat on his cock and started to ride him. Taehyung hold her hips tightly and started to to thrust inside her hardly while groaning -

Tae: aah...f- fuck baby girl. It's f-feel so good. Fuck (while groaning)

Y/n smirked and started to ride him more while moaning

Y/n: mmm... f-fuck Tae ( while moaning)

After sometime they both finally cummed and Y/n fall beside Taehyung. She looked at him and smirked while thinking -

Y/n: this is just the beginning. Soon u are going to be mine. mi Amor (while smirking)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️