Luna

18 years old
——————————————————

I stared at Aaron as he ran his fingers through his hair. The blanket was dropped over his waist and his naked torso was on display.

Tightening my hands around my blanket, I pushed it up and bit my lip in nervousness.

What did we just do and why?

The sound of the fireplace was the only sound in the room. It was not that cold outside but I was glad that Aaron started the fire because at least it eased my anxiety. The sound of the wood cracking.

I cleared my throat and wiped my palms of the beige fluffy blanket.

Aunt Aimee must have brought it and just the thought of it made me cringe.

I just lost my virginity to the guy I hate the most in the lake house of his parents. Great.

Mom's gonna kill me if she finds out.

When Aaron said that we should meet here I knew what I was getting into. I did it willingly, but now... I'm just fazed with the aftermath of it all.

In what right mind did I thought this was a good idea, I have no clue.

I leaned my head back on the sofa and closed my eyes.

"I'll take a shower." Aaron rumbled and I hummed in response. I was too tired and worn out to actually answer with words.

I heard him get up.

Ohh thankfully, I can rot in embarrassment by myself. I still have no idea what got into me to actually sleep with Aaron.

And in what right mind did he take me here.

Just as I let out a groan of frustration, I heard my phone ring. The fire in the fireplace was the only light in the living room and now my phone.

Vee's name popped up on the screen and I quickly picked it up.

I pressed through cold glass of the phone to my ear and answered. "Vee."

"Girl where are you? Your mom called and asked for you." Oh crap. I forgot to tell Vee and Ester.

"What did you tell her?" I asked nervously. Hoping she covered up for me.

"I told her that you are here obviously." Thankfully. "She wanted to talk to you though and I told her you have diarrhoea and that you are blowing up the toilet. So if she asks tell her that you did."

"Oh my... okay I will. Thank you for covering up for me." She truly was the best.

"Ester's brother called as well. She just like you, lied that she's here. Also you know what that prick said to me?" I waited for her to talk because I knew how much they despise each other.

"He said that I'm getting Ester in trouble and that I'm a bad influence on her. Who does he think he is?" I frowned because that was further from the truth. Vee was like the mother of our friend group. She was the one pulling us out of trouble.

"Anyway enough about him. Where are you?" My frown fell and I gulped the lump in my throat.

I played with the blanket on my lap and bit my lip.

"I'm with Aaron." I said quietly.

"Luna stop and tell me the truth. Did you secretly found yourself a guy?"

"I'm really with Aaron at his parents lake house." There was a silence for few seconds. The water in the bathroom was still running and I was relieved that Aaron was still in there.