Highschool AU ♡

Description:

Uh so in this one-shot Sukuna and Yuji are twins. Sukuna is popular (and a lil bish ofc) and Yuji just exists idk (he's very sweet and kind etc.) Megumi's the new student :3. And of course, this is Itafushi, not Sukufushi :) Andddd there will be no Jujutsu, no curses and that shit

Yuji's POV:

„Alright class, attention please! We have a new student here and he would like to introduce himself", the teacher says. Everyone except Sukuna turns around to pay attention. Sukuna's always like that. He never listens to class and he of course doesn't respect the teachers. If it wasn't his grades, he probably wouldn't be here anymore. I focus on the new student again.

Holy shit he's pretty

I mentally slap myself. He seems to be younger than me. I focus on his face. His eyes, his majestic eyelashes, his rosy lips, he's just ... wow...

„My name's Fushiguro. Fushiguro Megumi", I hear him say. Wow... his voice...

„Isn't that a girl's name? What a weirdo", I hear a girl whisper behind me.

„Alright Fushiguro-kun, you're seat is between Sukuna-kun and Yuji-kun", the teacher says while pointing at the seat next to me. M-me? Why? Oh right. He's between me and Sukuna. (Sukuna f off pls <3) As he walked torwards me, I gulped. Please don't mess this up. „Hello! My name is Itadori Yuuji! Nice to meet you! I hope we can become good friends!" I stretched my hand out for a handshake, but he just looks at me and says „Okay". How dry...

Just as I said that, Sukuna truned his ass around and looked at the new guy. „So you're the new student?", he asks. I can already sense something bad is going to happen. Fushiguro just nods. „What's your name again?", Sukuna asked. „Didn't you listen?", I whisper to him. „Oh stfu", he saysand rolls his eyes. „Fushiguro. Fushiguro Megumi", Fushiguro says". „That's a beautiful name, but do you know what's even prettier? Your face", Sukuna says with a wink. Oh no, here we go again. Sukuna's flirting again. „Uhm... Thank you", Fushiguro answeres. Then, Sukuna began bothering Fushiguro, he was always talking to him, drawing small doodles on his paper and so on. I've never seen him like that. He's always so cold and mean to me. Tch.

Suddenly, Sukuna puts his and on Fushiguro's shoulder and leans in very very close. I could sense that Fushiguro was feeling uncomfortable. "Could you stop please?", Fushiguro asks. Sukuna just smiles and leans even closer. That's when I snapped. "Could you get your disgusting hand off him? Don't you see that he's uncomfortable?", I shout as I slap his hand away. "Oh stfu. You're just jealous because you can't have him all for yourself. And remember, no one will ever want to date that ugly ass of yours", Sukuna says while sticking his tongue out at me. OH GOSH I WANT TO SLAP HIM SO BAD. "What's going on behind there? Yuji-kun?", the teacher asks all of the sudden. Why me? It was Sukuna's fault! „Uh, nothing.", I reply. The teacher just gives me a suspicious side eye but then shrugs it off. She always accuses me if anything goes wrong.

After class, I see Fushiguro walking out of the classroom. I decided to follow him because why not? If I stay here Sukuna will just continue to annoy me. I also get out of the classroom and silently follow Fushiguro. Well it was kinda awkward and I decided to start a conversation.

„Uh, so uhm sorry about my brother's behaviour, he's kinda... you know...", I say awkwardly. ¨

„It's okay"

„Really?"

„Yeah" Silence...

„Oh uh can I call you Megumi? Since we're friends", I smile.