I've missed having you like this

REQUEST:

Hi!!! Request for Leah (smut), something based on the first time Leah can use the strap properly again after her ACL and she goes to town on reader with it after not being able to do that for so long. They're still completely switch tho, so some bottom!Leah too.

Smut: Leah and Reader!Switch, strap on, fluff

-

Leah's pov:

Y/n and I's sex life since doing my ACL has been uneventful, to say the least. Y/n has been able to go down on me, but I've still had to keep cautious of the way I move my legs. I haven't been able to touch Y/n properly in a long time. We found a compromise for her to sit on my face, but it rarely happens. I've finally hit my 9-month mark since surgery and am back playing almost full games. I have an appointment later this afternoon with the surgeon which should be one of my last. Y/n is going to tag along as she has for all of them. She wants to make sure she knows how to look after me perfectly and I recover well.

-

"Okay Leah, your scans show an almost perfect recovery, you've done incredibly well in rehab and I'm going to clear you for a full 90 minutes." I grin excitedly and Y/n squeezes my hand.

"Congratulations baby!" she turns to me, "I'm so proud of you.", I look at her lovingly.

"Yes, you've done very well Leah you should be very proud of yourself." The doctor smiles and nods.

"Excuse me, I just need to pop to the loo" Y/n stands up and kisses my head on the way out. Once the door closes, I turn back to the doctor nervously.

"Is something wrong Leah?"

"No sir it's just I um I'm not really sure how to ask this" I look down.

"Leah I've heard some wild things in my years, please go ahead" He smiles softly.

"Okay well, I um I was just kind of wondering if um I would be able to you know" I raise my eyebrows and he laughs.

"Have sex?"

"Yeah, yes um that" He laughs again.

"Yes, you can, you're practically cleared for any form of physical activity, except I wouldn't recommend getting back to your gym time backflips just yet" he grins, and I have to laugh.

"Thank you, sir,".

-

Y/n's pov:

"Darling! Dinner's nearly ready" I call out to Leah, who's God knows where doing God knows what. I haven't seen her since we came home from the doctor, she disappeared upstairs almost immediately. "Leah! babe! Come on I'm serving it up" I shout again.

"Coming bub!" she shouts from the stairs. I turn around to place the food on the table when Leah comes around the corner, hair freshly washed, skin looking clean, and I can smell her perfume from here.

"Nice scrub?" I laugh at her.

"Shush you" She comes over to me and kisses me on the cheek before sitting down. "This looks lovely baby thank you for cooking".

"You mean like I do every night?" I raise a brow and Leah rolls her eyes and giggles.

"Mmmh" Leah almost moans, "This is delicious y/n" She runs her foot up my bare calf. I raise my eyebrows and almost choke on my wine. She just continues to eat, ignoring my hard stare.

As I'm washing up the dishes Leah comes up behind me wrapping her arms around my waist, slowly leaving kisses along my neck and up to my ear. "What's gotten into you tonight?" I question her.