The Grand Gesture Mollibby Version

AN: Well, I now realized that this is the first TGAMM fanfic I wrote right after the series ended. Even though the series is now over, I still hope to create more Mollibby stories and continue to write more TGAMM stories. Before I start this fanfic, I would like to thank The Drabbler for giving me the idea for this story! This story takes place in an alternate continuity of Season 2 where Scratch and Leah already know each other. I hope you enjoy this new story!

The Grand Gesture Mollibby Version

A few weeks had passed since Molly traveled to the Ghost World to save Scratch from the Chairman. Since then, Molly, Libby, and Scratch got to spend time together again without having to worry about the Ghost Council. As much as he hated to admit it, Scratch had grown to appreciate the time he spent with his two friends.

Throughout the last couple of weeks, Libby had even convinced her friends to tell her mom about Scratch's existence. Her mom's reaction to Scratch turned out to be as well as they could have hoped for since she ended up fainting, just like Libby did when she first met Scratch. It took awhile for Libby's mom to get used to the fact that Molly and Libby were friends with a ghost this whole time, but she and Scratch eventually learned to become friends as well.

A few days had went by before Molly, Libby, and Scratch decided to hang out together by watching a romance movie involving a lawyer getting together with a country doctor, who was genetically crossed with a pumpkin. By the time the movie ended, Molly and her friends were in tears, crying from how beautiful the movie was.

"Ah, that was the best Country Pumpkin movie yet!" Scratch exclaimed.

"The trailer said this would give us 'pumpkin' to talk about, and they did not oversell!" Molly wiped the tears from her eyes.

"I know, right? That was the exact embodiment of what love should be!" Libby replied.

"Exactly!" Molly let out a dreamy sigh before she whispered. "If only I could tell you how I feel."

At that moment, Libby looked at Molly surprised. "Huh? Tell who how you feel?"

That was when Molly covered her mouth, realizing what she just said. She was so engrossed in the movie that she let it slip that she had a crush.

"Molly, I had no idea that you have a crush! You have to say who your crush is!" Libby encouraged.

Truthfully, Molly didn't want to say because the person who she has a crush on was Libby herself. She couldn't tell Libby that she had a crush on her and risk ruining their friendship, so she tried to think of a lie.

"Um, it is a very cute boy who I have a crush on. You don't really know him!"

At the mention of a boy, Libby's expression turned glum. She never told anyone, but she had a crush on Molly as well. She wanted nothing more than to tell Molly how she felt, but knew that she wouldn't stand a chance. It was at that moment when Libby decided to put her feelings aside and help Molly get together with the boy she has a crush on.

"Don't worry, Molly! I promise I'll help you you get together with the boy you are in love with because you deserve to be happy!" Libby said.

"Oh." Molly looked down sadly. If Libby was this willing to bring her together with a boy, maybe she didn't have a crush on Molly after all. "Thanks, Libby. You're a great friend."

Silence filled the room as Scratch darted his eyes from Molly to Libby, knowing exactly what the other was thinking. With a sigh, Scratch tried to think of a way to be alone with Molly.

"Hey, Libby. I would really appreciate it if you leave right now."

"What? Why?" Libby raised a confused eyebrow by Scratch's strange request.