Mission 5 - Returned & Lets Go to Fortune!

_________________________
Kyoto...

In the forest of Kyoto we can see a Magic Cycle that was glowing on the ground before a flash of light shined with Three individual standing in the middle of the Cycle before disappearing.

These were none other than Nero, Yue and their Guest. Nero look around his surroundings remembering this place as Kyoto as he took a few steps away from the forest, to see the buildings of Kyoto in the distance. As Yue and there guest were watching the beautiful buildings in amazement as the bright and warm light of the sun engulfed them with the wind tickling their noses.

Compared to where they had been a few minutes ago, this was undoubtedly the surface.

They were amazed as they looked at the sun that was above their heads Nero's facial expression and Yue became a smile even Yue who was somewhat inexpressive by default could be seen smiling by anyone who saw it.

Nero - "We're back, aren't we?" he said enjoying the moment.

Yue - "Yes..." Was her response was just as expressive.

Judecca - She spoke out from the necklace around Nero neck to . "The magic Circle will take you. Where you mostly want to go and it seems Master desire was to come here"

Finally, both were hit by an overwhelming feeling of happiness for reality, looking away from the sun looking at each other and with all their strength they began to embrace each other.

Nero - "YEAHHH! DAMN IT!! WE ARE OUT!!" He scream with full of emotion.

Yue - "YES!!" She responded in unison with equal happiness

Nero hugged Yue, their Guest and began watch them, in that short time, an inappropriate words were heard from the place that people called hell, even stumbling on the irregular terrain felt excessively fun both were laughing hysterically while the...

Nero hugged Yue, their Guest and began watch them, in that short time, an inappropriate words were heard from the place that people called hell, even stumbling on the irregular terrain felt excessively fun both were laughing hysterically while there Guest was watching them as they were lying on the ground and by the time the laughter was over they were surrounded by monsters.

Nero noticed the aura and presences of individuals surrounding them from the trees and bushes as one of them came out and it was none other than the Yokai tengu from Yasaka forces they were all pointing , their weapons towards them. The Yokai that got out was a General.

Yokai General - "Speak!! Who are you!? What are you doing in Kyoto territory! Answer, or you'll be put to death!!" The general said very angry, and arrogantly.