2

Yn pov

I survived the next 4 hours until it was lunch i was sooo happy but i didn't let it show. i went to the lunch line to get food, i got kimchi with tteokbokki and black rice to eat i sat at my normal table that was near my brothers table.I was eating my food peacefully until i felt something cold on my head dripping down.

I stayed calm because i knew who it was it was IU with their typical minions.

IU: ' oops i was going to the trash bin but saw another trash bin'

Yn: 'i am not your reflection.'

I was trying to stay calm. I saw the whole canteen looking at me my brother signaled if i needed help but i signaled no.

IU then screamed 'Yaa bitch stay away from my oppas.'

YN: ' and who are your oppas'

IU: Jay oppa is my oppa. you sat next to him'

YN: ' Not my problem the teacher made us sit next to each other'

IU: 'You slut just try to stay away from them'

Yn: 'oh i was trying to look like you today'

After I said that, I felt a sting on my cheek. That's when i knew she slapped me. I scoffed, she was going to slap me again but i held her and and said.

Yn: you have gone to far now 

I twisted her hands and held her by the neck and broke it i wanted to give her more torture but i couldn't because my brothers were in the lunch hall. Then her minions came at me but i beat them all but one was left and she was trembling a lot so i said ' take your slutty friend to the medical room' then she went.

 ' If anyone dares to annoy me you will end up worse than the sluts.' i said coldly 

Yn: 'Is that clear' everyone in the canteen nodded their head

Yn: i want words

All: y-yes

My brothers were proud of me and scared because they have never seen this side of me.

A/N pov 

Enhyphen And Stray kids decided to sit together today

sunoo's pov:

We were talking to each other when heesung asked

' Seungmin hyung and sunoo why doesn't your sister sit with you?'

Sunoo sighs and replies ' i don't know hyung me and sungmin hyung try telling her but she refuses and you guys also know that she hates attention  and our little fan gir-' 

Sungmin: 'sunoo look IU is going to yn' he said while pointing to Yn

We saw IU pouring juice over her then said:

' oops i was going to the trash bin but saw another trash bin'

I started to get angry because no one is allowed to do that to my sister but seungmin stopped me because he said that Yn does not want help. I sat back down forcefully, watching Yn. yn replied with  a roast.

Yn:'i am not your reflection.'

i saw her trying to stay calm, I eyed her if she needed help but she said no. IU then screamed for the whole canteen to hear

'Yaa bitch stay away from my oppas.'

YN: ' and who are your oppas'

Wonyoung: Jay oppa is my oppa. you sat next to him'

I glared at Jay as he gulped because this was practically his fault but i was not mad at him.

YN: ' Not my problem the teacher made us sit next to each other'

IU: 'You slut just try to stay away from them'

Yn: 'oh i was trying to look like you today'

As Yn said that she got slapped by IU. but before i could get up and stop her Yn said.

Yn: you have gone to far now

Yn then twisted IU's hand  and held her by the neck and broke it easily as if it were a stick. Then her minions came charging at her but Yn beated all of them but one was left and she was trembling a lot so  Yn left her and said to her said ' take your slutty friend to the medical room' then she went.

Then Yn coldly said

' If anyone dares to annoy me you will end up worse than the sluts.' 

I was surprised because normally she is bubbly and this is the first time i have seen her cold.

YN: Is that clear

I got scared even my hyungs so everyone in the canteen said yes.

Yn then went out of the canteen i think because she needed to change her clothes.

Jay: 'woah sunoo i know your sister is hot but she can fight as well that makes me want to ask her out'

i was going to say something but seungmin hyung beat me to it

Seungmin: Jay can you please stop hitting on her understood

Jay then nodded nervously because seungmin was never this cold to jay.

Sunoo: seungmin hyung did you know that my Ynieee can fight?

Seungmin: it is our Ynii and no i did not know Yn can fight did you?

Sunoo: if i knew then would i ask? no

Yn pov

I finally got out of the hell hole of a lunch hall and chuckled.  I took out my phone and called eunwoo, who is my right hand man. 

" i need IU and her minion in the basement before i get into the playroom. Is that clear" 

picture of the day

sorry i took too long to post because i was busy

WORDS: 902