Introduction

This is a book full of songs from famous musicals I have rewritten for certain AUs I like/love.

This book will not be updated regularly: do not expect consistent updates. As I said before, this is a habit. I will upload a new rewritten song when I feel like rewriting one.

Credit will be given when due. In each song, it will say who is speaking and if they are speaking or singing. This is mostly for my organisation stuff (what I mean is I love organising things).

In each part/song, I'll try to include the actual music so you can follow along with the lyrics rather than reading it blindly.

Feel free to leave comments such as analysis or just thoughts on cast choices, I don't mind.

Song playlists for my already completed/on-going books will also be published on here.

Enjoy!

Lists of songs rewritten so far:

- Prologue: The Day I Got Expelled (From Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief: The Musical)

- Strong (From Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief: The Musical)

- The Weirdest Dream (From Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief: The Musical)

- Another Terrible Day (From Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief: The Musical)

- Their Sign (From Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief: The Musical)

- Put You In Your Place (From Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief: The Musical)

- The Campfire Song (From Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief: The Musical)

- The Oracle (From Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief: The Musical)

- Good Kid (From Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief: The Musical)

- Killer Quest (From Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief: The Musical)

- Lost (From Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief: The Musical)

- My Grand Plan (From Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief: The Musical)