☆Greedy Cuddler-Kavetham☆

The world was illuminated by the sunrise. It was now Tuesday morning. Kaveh awoke first. Sunlight creeped through the stained glass and hit his face. He groaned as he blinked a couple of times. Kaveh sat up only to have arms snake around his hips and dragged him back down.
Alhaitham still had his eyes closed, but it was evident he was also awake. Kaveh tried again to get out of bed but was met with the same reaction. He sighed softly and shook his head.

"Alhaitham... I have to go to work today," He claimed.
"Work can wait. You didn't climb in bed until 2am. Get back in bed." Alhaitham answered, drawing Kaveh closer to him.

Kaveh's cheeks flushed up a warm pink. Another sigh slipped from his lips. He laid back down in the bed and snuggled close to Alhaitham. Drowsiness washed back over Kaveh when his head met the pillow again. Perhaps staying up so late wasn't the best idea. Alhaitham wrapped his arms around the smaller man's waist, pulling him against his body. Alhaitham's chin rested on his shoulder. The two drifted back to sleep, curled into each other.

A couple of hours later, the two woke up again. Kaveh felt a lot more refreshed than he did when he first woke up. He yawned quietly and sat up, stretching out his arms. Alhaitham also sat up. He rubbed his left eye. Kaveh looked over, and a chuckle left his throat before he exploded into laughter. Alhaitham's hair was messy and tangled. A sight you never expect to see from a usually composed and aloof man. Alhaitham's brows furrowed as he looked at him.

"What?" He asked.
"Your hair!! God, it looks like a rat nested in it for the night!" Kaveh kept laughing.

He held his sides, which were starting to hurt. Tears pecking at the corners of his eyes. Kaveh fell onto his side in this laughing fit. Alhaitham rolled his eyes and got up to go brush out his hair. Kaveh eventually quieted down. He stood up and walked over to Alhaitham. He wrapped his arms around the slightly taller man's waist. He chuckled.
"I'm sorryyyyy," He mumbled into the back of Alhaitham's shirt.

"I'm sure you are." The other answered, earning a light swat from the other. "Jeez... Apology accepted, but only because you're so pretty."

The blonde male's cheeks dusted a light pink. A cheeky smile filled his face. He nuzzled his face against his back, causing a quiet laugh from Alhaitham. "Someone's clingy, I see."

"I don't want to hear it! You're the one who is making me skip work!" Kaveh huffed.

Alhaitham set his hairbrush down. He shook his lightly, evening his gray hair out. Kaveh dragged him back to the bed. They cuddled up again. "I love you, Kaveh..." He mumbled.

"Mmm... I know- OW THATS, MY HAIR!!" He grinned at first, but then it dropped quickly. Alhaitham and tugged on his hair. "Fine, fine, I love you too..." He rolled his eyes playfully.

They stared into each other's eyes. Never daring to look away from each other ever again.