Scars 5

"JISUNG COME HERE YOU LITTLE"

"Hey I was only gone for 5 minutes what happened to them" Seungmin said as he came back from a store with a little bag in his hand since he had forgotten to get something and went back for it only to come back and find Jisung and Felix chasing each other in the middle of the mall.

"You know them. Felix stole Jisung's cheesecake, then Jisung started chasing him and he literally fell on top of him to get back his cheesecake but as he got it he accidentally dropped Felix's ice cream so then Felix was the one who chased Jisung. And well...I don't know how but they ended up chasing each other for random things after a while and now here we are." Jeongin explained.

"Normal day with these too." Seungmin said.

"Definitely."

"YAH COME BACK HERE" Felix yelled as he continued to chase Jisung around.

"Should we stop them?" Seungmin asked.

"Normally I would say no, but I want to get my hair done. I was thinking about a two color mix. Maybe black and orange."

"I think it would look great. Okay so let's go separate these two so we can continue"

"Yep. YAH YOU TWO. Stop playing around and let's go. I want to get my hair done and we don't have all day we have to go for clothes too"

"Okay okay we're coming" Jisung said trying to catch his breath from all the running.

"Sooooo I heard you mentioned something about getting your hair done righttt" Felix asked excited.

"Yep. I was thinking of a two color mix maybe orange and black"

"Ohh I like your idea, so I was thinking If y'all want we can go shopping after the hair salon."

"Yeah good ideaaa"

"Okay so let's go before we end up not doing anything" Seungmin said.

__________________

"This looks amazing Jeongin."

"Yeahhh it suits youu"

"Thanks guys"

"I think Chan hyung is gonna like it"

"Shut up!"

"Oh come on now we all know you have a crush on him"

"Well...but that doesn't mean you can make fun of me all the time"

"Yes it does. This old man is being so obvious in liking you and yet he still acts like you're just his friend" Seungmin said.

"Oh come on now there's no way he likes me"

"And I'm telling you, he does"

"Okay okay whatever you say"

"OKAY LET'S STOP WITH THE CHAN HYUNG THING NOW. So how about we go shopping? I saw some cute skirts and I really wanna get a few." Felix said excited.

"Okay then let's go"

~~

The boys were they were trying on some clothes and Felix went up to Jisung with some skirts in his hands.

"Hey Felix. Did you find what you wanted?"

"Yeha kind of. But um I reallyyyy think that these skirts would look so nice on you. Can you please try them ?"

"Felix you know I don't like wearing clothes that reveal parts of my body like my thighs."

"Yeah I know but I just want to see you on them. I promise I'll be the only one who'll see you."