Chapter 2

"Okay, I think I got it." Tomoka has pulled out something from her lab as she analyzed the thing. It was an icy pink crystal made out of ice and inside, there were two aliens with red fur and hair.

Each of them had long necks and long noses. Their hair is red and their gowns are white. Around their neck were shock collars like what pets wore and what an alien had to be trained for good instead of evil. Tomoka had brought them in when she was in an old lab where scientists experiment on them. So she decided that this would be her chance to save them. She wiped her brow on her forehead as she adjusted her glasses.

Her lab was a storage shaped room with lots of chemical sets, an orrery, a giant computer machine in which the security cameras from outside can detect enemies or visitors and a pile of tech and junk. She and Donnie had created it to make it their own personal lab. She remembered that the Shredder had destroyed the lair so the 20 year old hawksbill sea turtle made this storage room into her lab. Being a tinker, she enjoys gathering pieces of tech debris and mashing them up into so many different gizmos in which she names and describes them. Why, she was even good at making sure that the machines work properly or tests them if they work.

Shira and the others came around. "What have you got?"

"These things that can tell about the canister," inquired Tomoka, grinning with her gap showing in her teeth. She's had that since she was born. " The Foot clan stole the canister when we tried to get it. Don't you remember? Something told me that I need some information about them."

Shira looked at the names. It seemed to be located at the bottom of the crystal in experiment letters. 12-K 009. And at the experiment name below it was their names. "Galaxy Ginga.... Nebula Seium."

"I think that's their name," Tomoka guessed. Based on her calculations, she had found them a year ago and read the information about the invasion. According to them, they learned about the story about the Druun, more aliens, and others that are truly unrecognizable.

"Seriously?" Reika asked, annoyed, raising an eyebrow.

Shira was very curious. The creatures from inside the ice crystal have been in there for years. It was so sad to see them in this paralyzed state.

"Of course," Tomoka said, as she circled around. "While I was searching the empty lab, I found these aliens and brought them here. If we could wake them up..." She hesitated and looked at Reika. "Hey Reika, can you free them with your flame?"

Reika's eyes went wide. "What if they attack us?"

"They won't," Manako chirped, twirling around in her white flower dress. She carefully moved the crystal carefully into the center and backed away.

"Ready?" Tomoka asked them. The loggerhead nodded her head. You can tell that the sea turtle is anxious.

Reika hoped that the aliens weren't gonna attack. She began to light a fire from her hand and began to heat the crystal up. Shira began to gather the water as soon as the eyes of the alien's began to open. Reika gasped, thinking they were gonna attack.

"It's okay!" Tomoka assured her. "Keep going."

With a shhh, the ice had slowly melted completely and the bodies collapsed to the ground. Mist surrounded everywhere since the ice had melted them.

The bodies landed on the ground and slipped very slowly as the water spread on the ground. They have been freed from their prison finally. Tomoka began to use a needle and removed the collars of the aliens. She has been good at unlocking locks by using the right pin, needle or paper clip to unlock the tight locks.