Chapter 1

In 1897 in England a beautiful white mouse women  with brown hair pinned in a bone as she wore a white button up shirt with a long skirt that reaches the floor as her shirt was tucked in to it held by a belt as she wore heels.

Her name was Michelle Basil who was sitting in a rocking chair of her and her husband basils home as a she reads a book as her husband Basil who was a handsome and dashing tan mouse wearing his dark purple robe with black trim over his close as he was tinkering around while there partner was out and about in London.

There maid Mrs Judson walks over to Michelle "madam would you like some more tea"she asked holding a tea kettle.

Michelle smiles kindly looking up from her book"yes I would love some more tea "she says as Mrs Judson pours more tea in her tea cup before walking off before soon a knocking was heard.

"Ma'am it would seem you have some visitors"Ms Judson says as Michelle lifts up her head.

Just then two other mice walked in one who was a round tan mouse as he wore a suite and coat with a top hat and shoes with glasses walks in with a little tan mouse girl who wore light hat red red fur ball on top with a long sleeve Blue shirt as a blue plaid scarf was around her neck with a plaid skirt and blue socks with shoes.

"Hello darling who must you be"Michelle says with a kind smile closing her book as she gets up walking over as she kneels in front of the little mouse.

"My names Olivia and I have to find Mr Basil and his wife and this is Mr Dawson he helped me here"the little mouse girls says while holding Mr Dawson's hand.

"Well you've come to the right place darling and thank you for helping this young mouse Mr Dawson"Michelle says with a smile standing up as they walk into the main room as Olivia sits on a red armed chair as they wait for Michelle's husband while Mrs Judson tends to the child as a warm fire burns in the fire place where many of there inventions lay about as burning candles give them light.

"A ha! The villains slipped this time I shall have him!"she hears her husband before a strange round man with bure fur in a red and black robe slams open a door holding a gun as lighting flashes with a clap of thunder from the storm outside as Michelle shakes her head with a sigh.

"Out of my way! Out of my way!"the men says clambering down the steps as he runs past as shocked and frightened Dawson who quickly moves out the way as the hat flys off "I say"Dawson starts off before the hat falls on to his head before tugging it off"who are you"he asked firmly.

"What ? Who?"the men says turning around holding a hand to them self before pulling off the mask showing Basil him self with a smile "Basil of baker Street my good fellow"Basil says with a bow before smiling as he pulls the air plug of his costume as air flows out with dust before he completely takes off his costume showing and wearing a robe and pants with some slippers.

Olivia smiles in awe before hoping down from the chair "Mr Basil I need your help and..."she says walking over.

"All in good time "bail says.

"But you don't understand I'm in terrible trouble"Olivia says as Michelle frowns with worry for the little mouse.

"If you'll excuse me"Basil says walking past her as Olivia frowns with sigh.

Michelle walks over to the little girl as she kneels down "dont worry we will help you"she says with a kind smile as Basil was heard humming as they turn to see him messing around with a gun as Dawson walks over"your wife has agreed to help but she needs both of y'all's help I think you ought to listen like your wife"he says with firm look but Basil wasn't listening as he holds the gun to the man"hold this doctor please"he says.