Jealousy

TS: House of Balloons - The Weeknd

I slip on my uniform and slide out of my room. Eyes collect onto me. I grab my breakfast and sit down while the other boys on different teams exchange words as they glance at me. I lean back, closing my eyes, clearly annoyed by everyone else's staring. A body covers the light above me. I slowly peek open one eye to find Meg smiling down at me.

"I heard you were up so I came out to join you!" He smiles, sitting down next to me.

"Good morning." I reply back, a sleepy tone still wrapped around my words.

I push my plate towards Meg, giving him my breakfast.

"I'm not that hungry anymore." I sigh, getting up as I walk to the gym area.

I grab a mat, laying it down before beginning to stretch. More of my teammates emerge from their room, sleepy but bright smiles from most of them. Raichi comes over with a toothy grin, waving his hand good morning.

"Hey sunshine." He smirks slightly.

"Morning Raichi." I reply with a grunt, stretching out my quads.

"Hey! You're Sadashi, right? The girl on Team Z!" A boy says behind me.

I rise up from the mat, turning around to face him. His cheeks are slightly flushed as I press a smile onto my face.

"Yes I am." I laugh uncomfortably, confused by his obvious question.

"Aren't you scared you might get like..hurt? Since there are all males here, y'know. " He tilts his head, waiting for my response. I tilt my head back slightly, narrowing my eyes at the boy.

"No." My voice is flat, an annoyed sigh flowing out of my gritted teeth.

"Oh! Well, sorry if that question offended you..I was just curious." He rubs the back of his head sheepishly.

"Yeah.." I drag out, pressing my tongue to my cheek as I turn away.

The boy leaves, but another takes his place, hovering over my shoulder.

"Someone's jealous from that talk you just had~!" Bachira says, a stupid grin growing on his face as I take notice of Kunigami's gaze. He drops the barbell on the ground as soon as we connect eyes, the whole place going quiet.