A Lying Witch and a Warden

Y/n walked into The Owl House after a LONG morning of delivering Eda's potions of... who knows what?

"Ah y/n you're finally back! What took so long?" Eda asked.

"Oh you know, delivering all those shitty potions for you.. Not a big deal whatsoever!" You said, annoyed. You folded your arms at her.

"Okay I get it kid, you don't like it. But it's what needs to be done." Eda told her. "Butttt on another note, plan crown is a go!"

"How so? Eda we can't do it without a human. That's how we enter it." You said, reasonably.

"But we do have a human!"said King excitedly.

"Hey, I wanted to tell her!" Eda whined.

"How'd you manage to get a human?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Hehe well, she just showed up."

"... From the portal?" You asked.

Silence.

"Eda?"

"Ha, well you see-"

"YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL EDA!" you yelled.

"Woah, kid. Chill." Eda told you

You huffed.

"Okay, fine. Where's this 'human?'"

"Well, I'm so glad you asked! Here is Luz the human!" Eda said excitedly.

Luz just was sitting on the couch and waved awkwardly. You chuckled.

"Wow, Eeds. Impressive." You chuckled. "Thought you were kidding at first."

Eda rolled her eyes.

"So c'mon let's get going then." Eda said.

"Woah hold up I'm not rea- woah! Eda just grabbed Luz off the couch and dragged her outside. You whistled for p/n and you flew after Eda, with Luz and king.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You saw Eda drop them off and say "see you guys at the top of the tower!"

She motioned you to go to action.

You were walking to try to see if it's clear when you saw someone in a golden mask. You hid behind a corner.

"yes golden guard, sir!" A coven scout said. 'Oh shit, we might be screwed.' You thought, wondering if Eda is alright.

The golden guard turned around the corner as you held your breath hoping you wouldn't get caught. He just walked away. You looked outside to the window to see Warden Wrath and Eda fighting. "Of course." You rolled your eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~

You finally made it outside to where all the action was, but you missed it because Luz just put something in Warden Wrath's mouth and it somehow made him explode. You walked over to Eda.

"Hey kid, where were you?" Eda asked.

"I got distracted." You lied. You decided it would be best to not tell Eda.

"Well, alright. Let's head home." you nodded at her words as she messed up your hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hoot hoot! Hey y/n" Hooty said. As all of you arrived at the owl house.

"Hey hootster." You yawned.

"Tired already, wow. I mean I'm not totally surprised." Eda teased. You just rolled your eyes.

"Well, it's time for you to return home." Eda told the human. You raised an eyebrow. "They made a deal." King whispered.

"Ah"

Eda opened the portal door.

"Okay. I know you got your head cut off, and we started some kind of prison riot, but this was the most fun I've ever had." Luz paused.

"I don't fit in at home. You don't fit in here. If I stay, we could not fit in together. I'm not going back to summer camp."

"Woah, what's summer camp?" You asked.

"Yeah and, What are we talking about here?" Eda added.

"I want to stay and become a witch. Like you two! And Azura." Luz said excitedly

What? All right, that's crazy, kid. Humans can't become witches." You replied, standing up from the couch. Eda just nods her head, agreeing with you. "practically impossible." You continued.

"Maybe that's because they haven't tried. If you teach me to become a witch, I'll do anything you want." said the human, looking between you and Eda. You raised an eyebrow.

"Well, Eeds. it doesn't sound like a bad idea." You chuckled. She just rolled her eyes.

"Let her stay! She can make us snacks!" king said.

Well, I could use a hand keeping this goofball out of the cupboards. All right. I'll teach you how to be a witch. But you have to work for me before you learn any spells. Deal?" Eda replied.

Luz just nods her head excitedly and wraps her arms around all three of them.

"What's going on?" Eda asked. King just struggles with the embrace. You chuckled.

Things are definitely going to be different from now on...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey dudes! Whats going on? Welcome to the first chapter of this book! I really hope you enjoy this book. So I just wanted to add some things just for your information soo yeah

Y/n=your name

M/n= middle name

H/c= hair color

S/c= skin color

y/n/n= nickname

P/n= Palismen name

P/l= palismen look (animal)

F/c= favorite color

S/f/c= second favorite color

*there will be occasional swearing*

Anyway! A little more context of y/n clawthorne:

Y/n was adopted by Eda Clawthorne at a VERY young age. She is a wild witch. Hates every coven, Especially the Emperors coven. Is currently 16 years old.

Anyway see ya later!

-Bekah ✨