Megaverse - Skz

Okay I've seen this mv before but only once so I don't remember much

Let's get on with it, shall we?

"Damn that's a lotta monitors"

"Uh oh"

"Oh no Felix is staring into my soul WHAT IS IT WITH KPOP IDOLS AND STARING INTO PEOPLES SOULS"

"I want his outfit" (edit: this was Felix's outfit in the elevator scene)

"Woah okay Chan that was hotter than it needed to be"

"Why does changbin look like the nun from *insert name of old school here*"

"HANNIE HAS ARRIVED" (edit: Han and seungmin are my biases. I'll start putting my biases at the start of these so my comments make more sense lol)

"MINNIE HI MINNIE"

"I don't need your kindness is the hottest line ever...I hope Han wrote that, that'd be badass"

"Oh shit that guy just got fucking yeeted"

"I love the backing track"

"Jeongin you sound so pretty I love you"

"Oh no he's my old nun too"

"Why can't Lino stare down at me like that..................."

"THE HANS HAVE MULTIPLIED THIS IS MY DESTINY"

"Oh the hans have turned into hyunjins, oh my"

"That's a lot of hyunjins"

"Seungmin you're too perfect I love you"

"Minho could not care any less about this guy almost dying...that's hot"

"WHY IS HE FALLING THROUGH THE CEILING HOW WEAK IS THAT CEILING"

"If the strobing lights could stop that would be great" (context: I have migraines)

"Well that would've been a lot more enjoyable if there weren't twenty seconds of strobing lights" (and yes I did get a migraine after, so that's fun)