Sensitivity

Genos awoke to strange ministrations on his chest. Rest mode interrupted, he quickly comes to the realization that the sensation is a hand softly running across his chest. Over his metal pectorals, down his synthetic abdomen and around his hips before back up to start again. Dispite the soothing motions, each movement was electric. Geno's found himself stirring a bit, specifically below his belt.

That was odd though, he should've been the only one home.

Yellow eyes opened, taking a moment to focus before landing on the hand sending such shock waves through his impenetrable body. Eyes guided up the arm attached to it to find his sensei, who pulled away upon realizing genos had woke.

"Mm, sorry dude. Can you feel that?" Saitama broke the silence.

Genos processed the input for a moment, letting his chest come down in a mock breath. Saitama should be well aware of his sensory processing technology, none the less he answers the question honestly. Unsure what else to say; ".. Yes, sensei."

"Hm. Didn't mean to wake ya buddy." Saitama words sounded genuine enough, but a certain look rested on his face. A look that made genos hesitant to reply, he seemed a little misleading, like maybe he had planned to wake the cyborg, or maybe he planned to do something else with him.
Genos tried to stop his thought process, why would he suspect his sensei of anything, unfavorable? Sure, he had noticed recently, his senseis eyes weighing on him a little heavier than usual.. but Geno's wasn't innocent of the offense either. After all, he was barely out of his teenage years.

The lack of response seemed to spurr on saitama, as his hand fouch purch on genos bicep, another sharp 'breath' was taken involuntary. His eyes squeeze shut, the sensation sending an unusual wave up his arm, through his neck and down his spine, to places he would never be brave enough to speak of.

"Are you usually so sensitive?" The question was followed by a soft stroke of the hand, careful movements causing Geno's to squirm very slightly. Saitama seemed adiment on receiving something from genos.. and yet, the cyborg remained silent and began to do his best to hold still.
The hand traveled up his arm once more, then made its way over his chest. "N-no," genos decided on his response as the wave of pure stimulation rushed through his body. "This is rather unusual, actually. My body feels.."

"Alive?" His sensei seemed to be amused, we letting out a single chuckle as he ran his hand down genos torso, over where his navel would be, and stopping his ministrations right above the boys groin.

His breathing was rigid, he nearly shot up but his body didn't allow him to move, he only managed to stutter out a "se-sensei-"
Which must've spurred saitama on a little more, cause his hand reached a point on genos artificial body that left the cyborg nearly paralyzed. Funny, he was just trying to stop himself from moving, careful what you wish for right?

This was all very overwhelming, very out of character for the saitama he had known. Was he dreaming? Surely, he must've been. He didn't often have dreams of this nature, or at all, really. His whole cybernetic rage thing seemed to kill his libido most of his teen years, and while he definitely still thought about sexual topics, they rarely involved his sensei..

Rarely, but not never.

Saitama was often in the nude on the field, and last, genos was no cyborg to deny a fine body. Nor was he a man that could resist one. Some nights, when saitama didn't stay in the apartment, he'd stroke himself at the thought of his sensei walking him through every motion. He always felt mildly guilty about these thoughts, fantasies, though.. considerimg saitama was his sensei, his teacher, he has figured his moral grounding likely only allowed saitama to view him as a student, and maybe a friend. However, if the look in senseis eyes are telling him anything, it's that his assumptions are wrong. Strongest "fuck me" eyes in the world.