Well, it wasn't the end of the world

Writesr's word: Hi, this is the last chapeter of this book, and I hope you like this book, and you read it. I don't think this book is bad. Yeah, I am from Slovenia and I don't know every word in this world, and I write mostly fast, so I make some mistakes while writing. Please, I hope you like my book even if mastakes happend. And I hope you'll give it a try to my next book: Timothy Svit and Olyimpians: Golden storm.

Book will be about Timothy Svit, his mom Nike, hus sister Ava, his best friends, and the worst thing... Timothy will be 14 years old, soon. Story will begin in the car, where the story ended. Secrets will be heard and world will be still falling apart, with epicentre in New York. And I can promiss you! This book: Gold strom, will be just 2nd part of my books: Timothy Svit. Maybe I'll be like Rick Riordan, once. Yeah, I know. I waon't. But please read it. I will apriciate it! And if you don't understand something in my story, just write a comment, and I'll try to explain.
And please, leave a comment where spelling mistake happen. Ok?

Thank you so much, for the reads and likes in this book... Hope you wasn't scared when you read a book!

Bye, see you in new book!