The unseen beauty

" see I don't believe on a love which gets vanished in just some months and people will say ohh dude I lost my feelings for her or him , I fell out of love  she doesn't gives me butterflies in my stomach anymore,I mean if you have ever truly loved your partner with all her bad and good site you will never ever loose a feeling, LOVE is very strong feeling but nowadays every single person who feel little attach towards someone he admitted it as love and then after someday he is the one who's says sorry I don't feel for you anymore, dude you never felt something for her it was just an attraction nothing more "

said the young man and the audience clapped for him who was on the stage, he smile

" so Mr Kim Taehyung have you ever fell in love with someone that you write that deeply about love in your book "
Taehyung chuckle and rubbed his chin with his finger before nodding and said.

"Is it necessary to fall in love ,I fell in love with love, I love the feeling it contains with itself, I never fell in love but I am sure there is someone for me ,there is someone for whom my heartbeat will skip when my eyes will land on her ."

The ancher chuckle and again asked.

" do you believe on first sight love?"

Taehyung raised his eye brows and smile.

" of course I do sometimes just the presence of someone can make you fall in love and there is no rule to fall in love "

Time skip .

The rain was pouring badly while you were walking on the highway holding your suitcase in your hand ,Your eyes were swollen while crying ,you sobbed and hugged your body while standing there as you couldn't even see further due to the hard raining,

" I love them so much but what they in return, my own son pushed me away from him and his dad "

You sobbed.

" I know I am not beautiful, I knew it from starting but why did my own husband cheated on me with his bestfriends "

You sat on the road which was pouring into the rain ,

" I did right? To left them what they wanted, they were happy ( sad chuckle) both of them were happy "

You cried mumbling that .

Taehyung was driving towards his home after his book launch event and now he was struggling to see further because of unstoppable rain ,

" it's raining badly "

He mumble but his eyes widen seeing a figure laying on the middle of the highway, he gulped and immediately unbuckle his seat belt before opening the car door and ran towards the laying figure, his own body became cold and wet due to heavy rain ,the girl was laying, Taehyung sat on his knees and softly shook her ..

" hallo mam "

He called you, you were wearing a white long frock which was whole wet making your inner body reveal, Taehyung noticed your shivering figure he went towards your face which was covered with your own wet hair, pulling your upper body he called you once again and slowly remove your hair from your face ,

" mam-m-"

His breath hitched seeing your eyes half open and teeth shivering due to cold, your cheeks were red ... you were almost unconscious and did not left any strength to even speak.  Taehyung immediately took off his coat which was wet too but he covered your upper body with it before taking you inside his car ...

Your eyes close feeling roof over your body and comfort under your back ,his body was hot too which felt like warmth for you ,you didn't know the strange and didn't have any strength to know about him .