The Ghalis

It's difficult to explain The Ghalis. From outside, it looked like a normal corporate office, but the moment I stepped inside, I knew I was in a whole new world.

The first thing I saw when I entered was a large crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The dancing area in the middle was lit, but everywhere around was almost dark. I don't know how people could navigate here.

The place had 7 floors with an open roof. The building was surprisingly cylindrical from inside, which nobody could guess. Because from outside, it was a rectangular shape.

From the upper floor, I could guess that they were private cabins even though they were covered with black glass. You could easily look from above what's happening below.

"Miss, would you like a table?"

I jerked with surprise and turned to my side to look at the waiter who had an amused expression on his face

Uggghhh, what am I even doing? I have this weird habit of inspecting every place I go to. I am a bit paranoid of people keeping watch on me since I lived most of my life under warden's serious watch. It keeps me on edge.

"No, I am looking for someone. But thanks." I replied.

He went back after nodding at me.

I must have looked like an idiot standing at the entrance staring like a fool.

The guard who let me enter was looking at me with such blank eyes that it left me fidgeting. Now, after this, I just want to find Doug as soon as possible and have a drink or two.

I looked around the place but couldn't find him. I walked towards the bar counter to buy a drink while trying to call him.

"Hey, Doug. Where are you. I am inside."

"Babe, wait a minute. I am coming."

"Yeah. I am getting drinks, so come to the counter."

"Okay, baby."

After a few minutes, I kept looking around with a vodka shot in my hand, but he was nowhere to see.

Ughh. What the hell. I swear the world is testing my patience today.

After 20 more minutes and 2 guys hitting on me, telling me to come with them, Doug finally arrived. He had a bouquet of flowers in his hands. They were lilies. I hate lilies. Anyways I smile at him not to make him feel bad.

"Hey babe. Happy birthday to the most beautiful girl ever." He handed me the bouquet and kept his hands on both my shoulders while kissing me on the cheek.

"You are late, doug. It feels like I've been waiting for hours." I said while feeling heartbroken at his careless attitude.

"I know, baby. You got late so the flowers I had bought earlier wilted. I had gone to buy new ones."

I looked at him in disbelief.

So it's my fault now?

"Let's go dance, baby. You love dancing." He said while cutely smiling at me. He knew that his smile was my weakness.

Not wanting to ruin the night, I quickly finished my drink in one go and held his hand. We walked towards the stage, and the song switched to my favorite. I knew it was his doing, so I cheered up.

It was BOLO by PENOMECO.

Rather than dancing, we ended up grinding against each other during the whole song. I knew he was hard. He kept his left hand encircled against my waist while the other was groping my left boob.