Oh sénior~

KRYOZ X SMII7Y

=> Jaren called by smii7y is known around his grade for his clean reputation of having no crush nor a partner and he stands by it, proudly. He starts struggling for his title as he meets a senior. The senior had been the child of the school since the grand beginning of the school but had to leave the school due to the unfortunate passing of his father. But he joins the same school the very next year but it is his last year in the school which is quite upsetting for our single 'forever' boy. Why? Is it a potential crush or something more than that...perhaps love? He stands against that thought and questions. But the accidents and moments between them speaks a silent language which only the two would understand.

■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■

Smii7y's pov (always)

The beginning of a new fresh year. Yet another single year. I have dreamt of getting a patner but god damn it, is my title ruining it for me.

Anyways it was the break of the 1st day of sophomore and me and a couple of my friends were walking to the rest room for no reason but to stay away from the depressed den so called as a classroom. All my friends were taking about cute juniors or seniors who had joined.
It was a new academic year and obviously we will have new students and I love to call it as the crush season cause everyone develops a crush on the new students and it flies away just a week later.
I was just vibing with myself till a sudden moment which I have no clue where it started from rised. My friends tried to set me up with a guy cause I was too single and I seemed to show no interest in girls.
So as we were leaning against the opens rail and talking about the potential match for me, a couple of senior guys were doing the same as us in the next floor. But since we were in the open and so were they, we could clearly see eachother.
I was just staring into the soil in the below floor's mud Court when droid said, "hey, look at that guy in the red shirt, he looks cute doesn't he?"
I gaze upon the upper floor and see the only person in a bright color shirt and God dayum he was good looking. "Yeah, i guess so.." I said trying to be leisure."
"Found it! Thats the one guys!" I heard a voice and that day....it was the very beginning of my fucking roller coaster.

Ever since that day, my friends would tease the hell out of me naming the senior as 'the red shirt'. Whenever I would tease the others, they would tease back with two words that would immediately shut me up 'red shirt'

Once eli even had the courage to ask his girlfriend about 'the red shirt' who's in the same grade as this red shirt guy.
He came back to me yapping about the red shirt's life story in the school and his name and his insta id.
I was fed up with how determined they were and went home happy that I am away fom my annoying ass friends. Just when I thought, matt messaged me his fucking insta Id.

I replied with a 'fuck you' and threw my phone. Within the next minute, my thought were drifted off to him. Curiosity hit me and I reached out to my phone and opened his id. I saw his profile pic and damn he really was one good looking man. His insta id read 'kryoz' but his name was John. My stupid self gave him a follow request which he fucking accepted for some god damn reason. We haven't even met in real life and this dude accepted the follow request. My friends noticed it and their teasing just got noisier so I unfollowed him.
I told my friend sternly that I do NOT like John aka the red shirt guy and basically begged them not to tease the living hell out of me.

Ever since then, they forgot about it but did tease when well.... what do I call it...some situationship occured between John and me.

Ok now hear me out. A month ago, matt and i pulled a prank on Eli who desperately wanted me to get a boyfriend.
So me and matt planned to send eli a fake image of me texting John that I like him and his reply stating that he likes me to, followed by a message that me and John were boyfriends.