Twins!

I was constantly hitting his strong arms to leave me!but his force was something I couldn't fight..

The door opens and noah rushes to aiden, seeing me loose every breath, he tries to stop him but aiden was in no mood to stop before killing me

finally noah punches him hard, making me drop on the floor, I was weak , my energy was drained out , I started coughing , and things started getting blur.... I..

I was lying on the bed,not in my room, idk where I was, the room was classy and having a black touch, it was giving peaceful vibes.
I see noah in a tensed position there
His eyes lands on me ,he gasps in relief.

Are u ok? U scared me gurl!! He says hugging me tightly.
That hug was enough to make me realize how strong were his arms!

"If you don't stop squeezing me like I'm your favourite toy, I think I might faint again"

"Ha ha very funny" He releases me saying that.

Well it's your partner's room"

Aiden oh right.. What ??

AIDEN
The name I was hating to even hear, Everything started coming back what just happened a few moments ago..
I throw the blanket away and get off the bed," I can't live here"

Noah pulls me back," calm down!! He pats me on my back softly, his voice was remorseful.

What exactly happened? He asks

I am in no mood of discussing my misery right now , I just wanna get out of here! I say rushing back towards my room.

I can't live with him! Nooo!! He's a devil, a monster a fucking pyshcopath who just wanders around killing and punching people!

Noah hugs me back, folding his arms around my neck

"Sshh!! U need to calm down, take a deep breath with me. "

You are fine! Doctor was here and he told me you'll be fine, u just need to rest!

And what I just witnessed? Your brother he's a fucking devil!!! I can't live here!! I say... But Noah's word interrupted me

His life is in danger! Noah manages to say!

Danger!!?? I start laughing at his words, a person who just have some serious anger issues, just goes around fuckin every girl he see, his dick is never in his pants,its always inside somebody, a fuck boy? A lunatic, maniac? Asshole and what not!?he's in danger?

U know what he won't think once and kill people! I won't we shock if he's having a gun too!

"Actually he have "

I know you are terrified by what happened, but I promise you aria it will never happen! And if you trust me a little just sit down and listen to me, will ya?

I hesitate a little, but noah was only the Good thing happening to me, he reminds me of my brother who was the only glimpse of light in my dark world.

Fine! But I'll just listen to you for like 5 minutes?

Thanks aria!It's more than enough! I can't tell you everything cause it's not my place to tell but aiden's father is after his life, he emotionally tortures aiden, aiden's like a puppet to him, he makes sure to get aiden's hand dirty in all sort of black world, a world I'm scared to tell you about.

I knew what World noah was saying about, coz unfortunately I was from the same world, a world which killed the small girl inside me, I could feel!

I don't remember the last time I saw aiden happy and laughing like he used too! But aiden's life is in danger, and his father makes sure to send threats which kills aiden from inside, coz he know aiden's weakness, he uses them against him, probably he keeps on sending spy or goons to hurt him, and to hurt the people he love,that's why aiden is distant, he might seem cold, but once he loves, he'll kill anyone just for you! I want you to know him by yourself not through me! And today something happened, his father again attacked his weakness, and things just went like, he thought you are that spy, and in a blink,jeez he's stupid,he can't see a cute girl like u,but can't blame him
he just,! I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry, but now aiden know's you are not the spy, and he was really ashamed for what he did! I promise this won't happen ever again! He says looking in my eyes!

Seeing his eyes! I could tell he was honest and knew what he is promising for! After hearing everything , I was num and emotional, holding back my tears, who knew, how much dark he was facing, but I know how it feels like, I know you curse your life when you see your own father , using you for his benefit and is after your life!

Why? Why he suffers through this? Why don't he run? I ask noah, one tear rolls down my cheek

His twin brothers, he loves the most! They live with his father and unless aiden turns 18, he can't take their custody, this is all I can tell you.

Oh ok!
You should rest now! I should leave, and if you need anything tell me ok?

Yeah, I say forcing a smile.

Whatever noah told me just changed the way of how I thought about aiden, but I can't forget what just happened now!
It's just a lot , I can't take it...?!

After few minutes*
Dinggg.. Ding.!!!
I hear the door bell ringing, I checked the time and it was almost 5 in the evening, I have no idea when I slept.

Dingggg!!!
Oh yeah the door! I'm coming!!I hurry towards the door

After opening the door i see two boys standing their!
They looked exactly similar except their hair color and eye color, one of them is having Hazel eyes and the other one have blue eyes!
Looking at them I could tell they look like someone I know, but they both are really cute !
I slide down and say them hi!!

Heyy!!I say with a cute smile!
Who are you?one of them asks.

I'm aria.
Are u Ade's gf? The right one asks
No no, she's too pretty to be his gf! The left one answers!

Oh you both are so cute! Come in, I say in a happy tone!
May I know what's your name gentlemen?

He's evan Rodriguez! The left one answers pointing towards his brother

He's Ryan Rodriguez! The right one answers pointing towards his brother!

Oh so the one with hazel eyes is evan and one with blue eyes is Ryan!!

Come inside, I ask them with a sweet gesture

Evan hides behind Ryan and starts blushing..
Why are u blushing ? Come here, I pull him closer to me.
Wi.. Will u be my gf? Evan asks while his cheeks turn pink.
Dumbo, come here what r u saying ? Ryan pats Evan's head and pull him back by collar.

You guys are so cutee... Come inside or you can't talk to a stranger?

Aiden has asked us not to talk to stranger when he's not around, Ryan says in a serious but cute tone

But look at her she's too pretty to be Dangerous, evan says.

Ok ok! Let's wait for aiden, till the time let me welcome you? May I have honour of taking care of you? Cutie,I ask bowing in front of them..

Ohkay!

Hey guys, sorry for late update, and small episode, but next one will be very exciting , stay tuned... And enjoy your Valentine's today
Xoxo