💙the date❤

*Pov blue💙*
Ugh the drunker is fucking follow me, so annoying but that make me confused but btw pink is text me that we will go to the fancy Resaruant and she say that took my best friend!?omg,red is my only friend that i know but he is always be annoying, louder and make pink and me in trouble and now i have to find red and when i open the door, red is playing video game then i say him that hey pink say that have to take you to the restaurant btw and he say that that bitch is want to you and me go to the restaurant!?she is fucking annoying!, bro dont be rude in my gf!i say that go get some fancy closth, he say that ok and later we ready and when i open the door car red take my hand and say that can i drive?hmm i say that ok hope we dont get trouble btw and red fucking drive so fast that make me vomit ugh!but btw we now get on the restaurant and saw pink and my ex GIRLFRIEND stacy then i see red is sit the chair but he try to closes on me, weird thing,why dont he sit with stacy?Btw pink chosses food already. The food not that good i think, just some chicken, rice and steack. When i eat chicken i see red is quite? That make me confused and i say that red?, do you want some steack? Jess he say no, im not hungry and take a long breath, i never see him tired at this!?huh i say pink that can i go home early and she was confused but she let me go home. When i drive, i see red is not tired, he is happy that make me think that why he weird now?and when end the drive, red follow me to my room and say do you want watch some movie? I really so much confused now! I said that ok and red happy take my hand to the living room, we sit on the sofa and watch scary movie, i afraid of scary thing, when i see the Ghousht, i shout and Hug red. Did i gay!? Wtf i am doing my mind. I blush and say i sorry, red blush too he say that T-That is ok...then we watch movie but not say anymore and suddenly red pick me up and kiss me!i try to get out but red still kiss me.
*pov red❤*
Man, he is fucking cute! I kiss this cute man long kiss make him moand then i kiss him again! I say that nice kiss~, look how he blush,so cute~then i took him to my room and kiss him again, i say i love you so much and he say i love you too. Finnaly this is a person i dream and in love then we sleep toghether~

So CuTe!!!! 😍😍😍(fOr Me LoL)