Getting over my ex🔞

I didn't know who else to ask. I had tried just about everything to get over my ex but it seemed like it was impossible. I wasn't sure why I couldn't move on from him, it wasn't even like we were in love because we wasn't. Far from it.

There was only one thing I hadn't tried. I could ask the boy that I had always had a crush on to help me get over my ex. I was very much convinced he wouldn't agree to it but it was always worth a try. Because im sure it would work. But the thing is we wasn't even friends. Like we had never actually spoke to each other other than the occasional nod that he gave me whenever we saw each other.

We had the same friend group but never said a word to each other. We never really had a reason to.

I just decided it was worth a try. He was already at my place since our friends were over so he came with them. But they were just getting ready to leave so it was my only chance to stop him.

"Bye y/n" my friends said at the same time as they left and before jacob could leave I gripped his wrist stopping him which made him turn around and look at me.

He closed the door behind our friends and leant against it looking down at me before saying
"y/n." His eyebrows narrowed in confusion. His beautiful hazel eyes looking into mine.

"Hi.." I mumbled nervously not exactly knowing how to ask him. "could you do me a favour?" I said looking away from him not wanting to see the face he pulls when I ask the question.

Just then I felt two of his fingers touch my chin before he tilted my head up so I was looking up at him. "depends, what is it" he said with a smile on his face. The way he was looking at me it was like he knew what I was going to say.

"could you help me get over my ex?" i asked him looking up at him into his eyes.

His eyebrows raised and he said "I can think of a few ways to distract you" his eyes not looking away from mine, not even once. "games, puzzles maybe a movie?" he continued with a smug grin on his face.

I knew what he was doing. "Actually uh.." I mumbled nervously.

"I was thinking maybe something more.." i whispered my eyes darting everywhere but his eyes.

He let out a quiet chuckle before saying "y/n if you want me to fuck you all you have to do is ask nicely." how could he be so bold?

I inhaled sharply, my eyes meeting his again.
"I want you to fuck me..please"

A mischievous smirk formed on his face before saying "gladly"

And that was all it took for him to bend down and pick me up with my legs wrapped around his waist before leaning in and pressing his lips against mine. I felt him walking before I heard the sound of his footsteps going up the stairs.

He broke the kiss as we got to the top of the stairs before he held me with one hand and opened my bedroom door with the other walking inside and closing it behind us. "You don't have any idea how long I've waited for this moment" he whispered against my lips before pushing me back into the bed and crawling on top of me.

He slowly lifted my shirt over my head tossing it aside before pulling me body against his. His hands brushing across my stomach and moving to my back before he unclipped my bra and let it fall to the floor.

His hands moved to my boobs before he squeezed them very softly before lowering his head and placing a kiss on each one then pulling his head away. "Your so beautiful" he whispered looking me in the eyes.

I looked away from his eyes and moved my hands to his shirt before I pulled it over his head and tossed it aside.

My eyes trailing down his body looking at his light abs. You could just tell he worked out a lot.

His hands moved down my body before he played with the string on my shorts and glancing up at me as if he was asking if it was okay.

I smiled and nodded my head making a mischievous grin form on his face. He pulled them down as well as my underwear.

"Lay down" he said to me and I did as he said laying down on my back on the bed. I was slightly insecure about my body but his constant reassurance and compliments helped a lot.

He stood in front of me and pulled off his sweatpants and boxers before crawling on top of me and looking down at me. He gripped my hands and pinned them above my head with one of his hands. a smug grin plastered on his face.

His other hand slowly ran down my body finding its way to my pussy. He brushed his fingers across me feeling the wetness which made him smirk.

"I need you.." i whispered looking at him with desperation.

He glanced at my face and said "what do you need love?" his eyes dark and lust filled.

"You" i said back my face heating up a little.

Jacob loved seeing you like this. So needy.

He guides himself to my entrance before slowly pushing the tip into me making my breath hitch.

With a grin on his face he quickly pushed the rest of his length into me roughly. He let out a groan at the tightness feeling wrapped around his cock.

"Fucking hell y/n" he grunted thrusting into me my nails digging into his back.

He buried his face into the crook of my neck whispering dirty things into my ear and sucking on my neck whilst thrusting into me quickly.

His pace changed from slow strokes to him roughly pounding into me relentlessly. I couldn't stop letting out moans from the overwhelming pleasure.

Jacob let out a moan at the feeling of me clenching around him as I got closer to climaxing. I felt his cock twitch signalling that he was close too.

I let go of that knot that was forming in my stomach, pleasure taking over me and cuming whilst letting out moans. I clenched around him once again, coming down from my high before he let out the most angelic moan as he came inside me before pulling out and rolling off me laying besides me.

The both of us breathing heavily.

I felt his eyes on me making me turn my head slowly looking back at him. Our faces close together. "you over your ex now?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"yeah" I replied with a smile nodding my head.

"does that mean I can take you out?" he questioned grinning.

With a smile on my face I nodded my head.