𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

THEY ALL LANDED IN Atlanta and jackie and nelson were walking up to cam, he dabbed nelson up but when he did nelson turned around and pretended to shake ass on cam

jackie and cams jaw drop, "oh my god" cam said dramatically. "uhm..hey guys were in Atlanta, just touched down at the port." "got tryouts today, uhm."

"so tryouts today are at overtime, OTE. uhm..i mean ur glazing right now, whats up" cam said pointing out nelsons OTE sweatpants.

"suck their dick a little more huh" cam said, "sure!" nelson said proudly, jackie side eyed him. "anyways yall we in atlanta we gonna head to baggage claim right now" jackie said to the camera walking next to nelson.

"still have this bitch ass coach" nelson said whispering to the camera, jackie and nelson laughed.

they walked outside to the car that already had the trunk up so they can put their bags in. jackie had her airpods in so she wasnt paying attention.

he called jackie over since nelson was already next to cam. but jackie didnt hear him so she continued to scroll through tiktok. he yelled her name a little louder so it caught her attention, she looked up from her phone looking around wondering who called her name.

her eyes landed on cam who had his hands on his hips giving her a look practically saying for her to come.

she got up and she slipped her phone into her pocket, "sorry what were u saying?" jackie said. "i said how many likes on this video" cam said.

"ohh" jackie said, nelson rubbed his hands, "what ya thinkin twin its the first video of the series" cam said.

"so dont gas it" jackie said looking up to cam, "dont gas it" cam said back. nelson and jackie looked at each other smiling knowing exactly what they were thinking.

"we need 90 thousand likes" nelson said, "oh shit..first video lets get 50k" cam said back.

"50k?" he said to nelson and jackie, "90 thousand likes and.. we will drop game 1" jackie said rubbing her hands trying to act like nelson.

"i say, 50 thousand likes on this video and ill drop game 1, if u wanna do 90 and u please me ill do a giveaway fuck it" cam said.

They made it to the tryouts and it was hella packed,  everyone started yelling and screaming when cam got out the car. jackie mentally rolled her eyes getting ready for even louder screams.

nessa ran up to jackie from the crowd, cam let nessa come to Atlanta to because they were begging him. "Hey cutie" nessa said hugging her, "hello" jackie said trying to do a british accent but failed terribly and ended up sounding so stupid.

they got inside and jackie and nessa were pretending to dunk, "i can literally dunk wanna see" nessa said as jackie nodded in response.

nessa walked backwards, she ran to the hoop and jumped and tried to dunk but she wasnt even close to it.

"let me try since im just yk so good" jackie said jokingly flicking her hair. she ran towards the hoop and also failed so bad. cam than yelled at them to stop messing around.

"bitch" jackie muttered, nessa laughed because dhe heard her. "literally" nessa said rolling her eyes. they went in a elevator and walked to this room that jackie thought was a locker room.

they walked back down to where the courts were and nessa and jackie sat on the benches. "i wonder if cam would let us do the 3 man weave to" jackie said as she sat criss cross.

"i hope, i mean we are tuff asf why wouldn't he" nessa said laughing with jackie. "probably not though because hes a bitch" jackie said groaning and throwing her head back.

"anyways soccer seasons coming up next month, you joining?" nessa asked. "like what? club?" jackie asked.

"yeah" nessa replied, "oh, well im not sure maybe though its not gonna be the same when ur not there" jackie said while starting to randomly braid a small piece of nessas hair.

"i mean, my mom said she might move out her, she wants to be closer to you guys" nessa said catching jackies attention.

"for real? does that mean ur little sister is coming because she is sassy as fuck" jackie said laughing with nessa.

"mhm" nessa said in response, cam started letting people in, "so many" jackie said in nessas ear. it was hot as hell in the gym so jackie was laying on the ground while her head was in nessa's lap while she was criss crossed.

there was so many parents on the bench who were watching, they all stared at jackie and nessa cause they were like the only teens not trying out.

cam started doing a 3 man weave so thats when jackie and nessa pit their basketball shoes on and walked up to cam with a smile and tried their best to be convincing.

"cam" nessa said dragging the 'm' while smiling, jackie said the same thing. "could we pretty please, please, please join the 3 man weave" jackie and nessa said begging practically.

"no now get yall asses back to being the water girls" cam said rolling his eyes sassingly. "cadela" nessa and jackie muttered. (bitch)

it was session 2 or whatever because jackie lost count, and supposedly people were throwing stuff outside. jackie and nelson were outside getting romelo who pulled up to the tryouts and was waiting outside.

"oh shit" nelson said when he saw something being thrown down and romelo and jackies jaws were dropped. jackie and nelson walked up to cam who was already talking to someone who was telling him about all the stuff that was happening outside.

nelsom was telling cam what the kids outside were throwing, they walked to the door to see and looked through the window.

"are we about to go out there or no" he said, "i aint going" jackie said putting her hands up. when cam walked out their was kids in the parking lot on each levels throwing stuff.

when cam came in he told us about how someone threw a fiji water bottle at him, jackie chuckled a little.

cam chose the kids he was gonna choose and everyone left, jackie and nessa were exhausted and they were laying on the ground in the middle of a random court because the floor was cold.

everyone was on the other side of the court while nessa and jackie were just laying their on the court side by side.

"also look at them yall, like what the fuck are the doing" cam said to the camera pointing at jackie and nessa. jackie didnt know what he was saying but she flipped him off and continued talking to nessa while looking at the ceiling.

Ava speaks 🤰🏽!

this chapter was so short and boringggg 😭

DID YALL SEE CAMS POSTTT 🙏🙏🙈 so happy their back and also maries insta storyyy

my birthdays in 3 more days 😛

i didn't proofread so mb if theres typossss

i made eye contact with my crush at skl todayy 😍

wc; 1198