𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆

𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆
johnny Kavanagh 𝒙 femoc!

' i hate it here, so i will go to lunar valleys
in my mind '

BULLDOZER X ICY BOOKWORM

' I'm hearing voices, like a mad manand in the blinkof a crinkling eye I'm sinking,                                 our fingers entwined

and in the blink
of a crinkling eye
I'm sinking,
                                our fingers entwined. '

                        ( 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 )

i. CECILY SCOTT KIND OF HATED HERSELF, okay, she did hate herself, most of the time.
She didn't exactly know where it stemmed from. she can't remember it always being that way but the self-hate had slithered its way into her head and most of the time, it's swarming unrelentingly.

Cecily had a tendency to be stuck in her head, keeping her inner turmoils to herself and keeping quiet when there was too much going on in it. She found safe haven in her books, getting lost in different worlds, and falling in love with made up characters. But escapism could only do so much before her thoughts caught up to her again. 

ii. SHE DIDTN'T KNOW WHY JOHNNY KAVANAGH, her best friends brother, had started tagging along—more like inviting himself—whenever she decided to find a quiet place to read instead of going to their friend's usual table, he started walking with her to the classes they shared, offering to study with her, bulldozing into his brother's room whenever she was over...
it didn't take long for him to start bulldozing into her thoughts, too.

iii. HE KNEW SHE WAS OFF LIMITS, had since the moment his brother had seen him staring at his first and best friend in Cork a little too long and told him so, in a more colourful way.
Since they were twelve, there had always been something pulling him to her, but he pushed those feelings away as soon as his brother told him off. On top of that, he had all of his energy on rugby and didn't want distractions.
Only, she was always the biggest distraction.

Cecily was always around, either popping into his thoughts against his will or literally around, in his house or across the table from him at lunch, in the seat in front of him in class. Whether or not he tried, he could never seem get away from her, or really wanted to.  She was awkward and always had her head in the clouds— he found it completely endearing and adorable— always smiling with her nose in a book or being a swat about anything she was obsessed with. He swore, he really was keeping that promise and not trying anything with her, they were friends, just friends.

Until he noticed how her smiles became more rare and she was becoming more distant with their friends, less loud spoken like she had always been, more closed off. He knew he shouldn't have bulldozed, he really bleeding did, but he wanted to see her real smile again, all the time. Not the rare or the fake ones.

And when he did get her smiling again, he knew he was fucked, because he became addicted.

𝐂𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭
(  icy bookworm ) 'cily!'
ꨄ i'm lonely but I'm good,
  i'm bitter but i swear i'm fine.

SOUNDTRACK ꡴༅I HATE IT HERE, taylor swift — BLOCK ME OUT, Gracie Abrams —THE PROPHECY,  taylor swift — RYDER, maddison beer —THIS IS ME TRYING, taylor swift — BLACK FRIDAY, tom odell — LEAVING TONIGHT, the neighborhood —ENCHANTED TO MEET YOU, tayl...

SOUNDTRACK
I HATE IT HERE, taylor swift — BLOCK ME OUT, Gracie Abrams —THE PROPHECY, taylor swift — RYDER, maddison beer —THIS IS ME TRYING, taylor swift — BLACK FRIDAY, tom odell — LEAVING TONIGHT, the neighborhood —ENCHANTED TO MEET YOU, taylor swift—YOU FOUND ME, the fray —LOOK AFTER YOU, the fray — PRETTY ISNT PRETTY , olivia rodrigo — TEENAGE DAYDREAM, olivia rodrigo— RISK, gracie Abrams— SHE WILL BE LOVED, maroon 5 — GUILTY AS SIN, taylor swift —SNOW ON THE BEACH, taylor swift, lana del ray — MESS IT UP, gracie abrams — SLUT, taylor swift — BECAUSE I LIKED A BOY, sabrina carpenter—THE ARCHER, taylor swift — MEDDLE ABOUT, chase atlantic — KISS ME, sixpence none the richer — SO HIGH SCHOOL, taylor swift — FORGIVE THE WORLD, nessa barrett —

DISCLAIMERS
all rights belong to Chloe Walsh, author of the BOT series! original characters and plot belong to them. i do, however, own the plot and dialogue of my ocs and any changes or adjustments to the storyline/plot I make.

AUTHORS NOTE
Heads up, I made a kavanagh oc! And you will learn more about him as the story goes on! I wasn't going to make Shannon's new love interest another Kavanagh but I kinda needed the brother for best friends brother trope or I guess brother's best friend too?!

welcome to I hate it here!

If you've read this series, you know it talks about some pretty heavy topics, please be mindful of that before you start.