ok

Jake Smith is the main protagonist of . He represents and is portrayed by the player. Jake is an intern of the .

Jake Smith is a man wearing a short-sleeved shirt, trousers and sneakers. His face remains unknown.

Treasure Island

In the prologue, calls Jake Smith about hiring him as an intern for a study of the abandoned resort in the game's prologue.

During the events of the game itself, Greg makes his only hospitable phone call on Night 1 to inform Jake to stay safe, make him aware of (misinforming him that he's up against costumes in the process), and tell him not to break their equipment due to the expenses.

On Night 2, additionally calls Jake about hiring him as an intern for a study of the abandoned resort during the events of the game itself due to wanting to tag along with Greg in calling their intern, and makes her only phone call to inform him of , the fact that the supernatural he's up against aren't entirely blind, and that Greg misinformed Jake about the characters being costumes, correcting him that they're unsure of what they actually are.

On Night 3, ends up being forced into calling over Jake Smith to retrieve him from after being indefinitely trapped there on Night 3 before getting cut off after mentioning his presence as by an unknown source. He most likely was abandoned on the island for this to be caused. On Night 5, he calls once more and his voice is only telecommunicated as incoherent, distorted mutters.

After Night 5. Greg's secondary phone call happens when telling Jake that the team needs more time to prepare as begins to be birthed as the boss battle begins the night after, that being Night 6.

On Night 6, however, in spite of the hint towards his death on Night 3, Henry's the one who tells Jake of the code "3497" for the vault on of Pirate Caverns.

He joined the SSA through an educational program, mainly for his lack of money.According to , Jake is canonically androgynous because he represents the player, who could be either male or female.Jake was confirmed to be a University student.While Remastering 1.0, AnArt1996 had planned to turn Jake into a girl called Dohna, however, this did not make the cut because AnArt forgot to update the Greg phone call script to mention the Dohna name.In Remastered 4.0, Jake would get thrown inside the vault by . In another ending, he would escape into the Office to survive against The Inhuman.

ok bye este es mi novie😍😍😍😍😍😍😍