Plant Why?

After asking (very rudely) for question suggestions, thanks to _walnut, I am going to answer some plant questions.

Yes AlexRider, this will help.
For Primary Science (pretty basic 12 year-olds Science).

Also...
AHHHH I HAVE MORE THAN FIFTY VIEWS AHHHHHHHH

First to clarify, it is a misconception to think that plants are green stick things. That's how you fail your Science exams.

1. Why do plants need oxygen?

Key words: Stomata, Respiration, Night, Life Processes

Now you string them like a... Bracelet. Like the beads? No? You've never done that? Oh well.

You see, plants are a mysterious alien species living underground in the moon and they sustain their life force by drinking the rare silver liquid of molten unicorns called oxygen, which have sadly perished in the great lava flood of 234 BC. They can't be seen by humans so they come out to look for oxygen on the surface of the moon only at night. What do they occupy themselves with in the day? Making food. Respiration and life processes? Pretty easy.
Also, they have special holes on their leaves (we call their feet "leaves" because why not?) called stomata, specially to absorb the liquid.
Here's how you answer.

Plants need oxygen to survive, so that they can respire at night and do life processes to keep them alive, because they cannot make food at night. The oxygen enters their systems through their stomata on the underside of their leaves.

No need to thank me.

2. Why do plants need water?

Likewise, we have key words.
Key words: Photosynthesis, Roots, Respiration

I probably haven't explained what water is. It's the ultimate ingredient for food making,photosynthesis, in the plant world. It's a gooey white substance made from chemical reactions of moon dust and moon dirt, so there's plenty of those around. At night, it actually is combined with oxygen so that plants can respire.
Now what are roots? Roots are sponge like things that can be used to suck up water, or more like absorb it. So roots make it convenient for plants to absorb water.

Now string these key words together like uh... String beans?

Plants need water to make food during photosynthesis in the day. At night, water is needed for the plant to respire and release energy to conduct life processes. Plants use their roots to absorb water.

3. Why do plants need light?

Key words: Photosynthesis, day, chlorophyll, absorb

Now a brief summary of light. It's exactly the same thing called light on Earth. To complete photosynthesis, plants bring their food to the surface of he moon to receive light and complete the ultimate food making process. We don't see them cause they stay underground but lift food onto the surface. They insert the food into chlorophyll-based containers so that light is absorbed to make the food.

So:
Plants need light to photosynthesise in the day and chlorophyll absorbs the light to make food for the plant.

4. Why do plants need cupcakes?

Wait.
What?
Oh it's a luxury item they eat in replacement of the usual glucose.

5. Why don't humans have wings?

ARE YOU SAYING I'M A PLANT? HUMANS AREN'T PLANTS SO DON'T ASK.

Okay that's it for today. Hope you pass your Science exams!