Chapter 8

"The world is little, people are little, human life is little. There is only one big thing — desire."

"Hmm, so she can do as she's told," Ember hears him groan behind her, his slow steps pacing around her kneeling form.

Her heart was hammering against her chest as she looked down to her lap, the realization of her naked body compared to his clothed one making her feel shy.

Maybe he had only done this to make her feel embarrassed.

All of the negative voices in her head died down when he stood in front of her once more, gently grabbing her chin. "You're beautiful, Ember."

Her cheeks flushed a bright crimson red at his words. However, the moment was short lived when his other hand reached down to slap her right breast, making her gasp out in shock.

He quickly did the same to the other breast, bringing two fingers to lightly pinch her hardened nipples.

Ember began to wiggle, making his hand clench her chin harder. "Do not take your eyes from me. I want to watch that innocence turn to desire."

Coriolanus' long fingers trailed from her nipples down her stomach, then over her hip.

Goosebumps erupted over her skin as he purposely avoided the one place she needed him.

His hand would graze up and down her thigh, moving his fingers across her lower stomach before making his way back to her other leg.

It was torture.

Ember was so wet that he could see her inner thighs soaked with her need.

But he continued on, watching her shake more and more; the slick feeling growing.

And there he stood, towering over her, his eyes locked on hers as he kept going on and on and on, until finally, "Please! Please just touch me!"

Pausing, his eyes show amusement as his tongue darts out to lick his bottom lip. "I am touching you, bird."

"Don't do that! You know what I mean!", she whined out as her eyes began to water.

"Aww," he mocked her with a pouting face, his hand coming down to gently slap her clit. "Is someone feeling a little needy?"

She frantically nods her head, her hips pushing out to chase the fingers that were there only moments ago.

His eyes darken, watching her like a snake. "If you take your eyes off of me, I will torture you."

"Wha-",

Her sentence was cut off by him rubbing tight circles over her clit, making her squeal out with surprise.

He watched as those eyes desperately tried to stay open and on him as his fingers traveled lower, pushing into her tight cunt.

"Fuck," he grunted out as her thighs clenched around his hand, a cute natural instinct that he would have to put an end to soon. He wanted her thighs spread open for him. "Spread your fucking legs."

"B-but..."

The hand that was once gripping her chin reached down to yank her legs apart. "Did I stutter?"

His fingers worked faster into her, curling against that spot that made her cry.

God, he loved those tears.

Her eyes were barely open now, inching closer and closer to the precipice. "Don't close them."

"Please, Corio. I can't any longer."