Bullet 1: All out war

There was a syndicate led by Ishter, and another group named Ezekiel and Isko. Regan's territory was ambushed by a cop named Danny, who tried to call for backup. Don Eladio, Ishter's brother and a tycoon, was told by the captain, unaware of his criminal ties, to call for backup. As Don Eladio learns the truth, he instructs his henchmen to find Danny. Meanwhile, gunshots are heard as Ezekiel and Danny engage in a fight. Ishter intervenes, killing Danny and escaping the crime scene.

A year later, Danny's son, Raven, becomes a troublemaker. Ishter's syndicate attempts to recruit Raven, but Ezekiel leaves when Raven expresses doubts. During a party, Ezekiel explains the neighborhood dynamics to Raven, but tensions rise, leading to a confrontation. Regan attacks Raven, and after a torturous ordeal, Raven survives and seeks revenge.

Following the attack, Raven learns more about the syndicate's plans from a janitor named Luiz. Motivated, Raven prepares to confront Regan but faces resistance from his family. Despite grounding threats, Raven persists and infiltrates the syndicate's territory. In a showdown, Raven battles Regan, but Pan intervenes, revealing Raven attacked them. Raven retreats, and Ishter hires a samurai named Jack to assassinate him.

Pan encounters Michael, leader of the Vagos, leading to a hostage situation. Raven attempts to negotiate but fails. The tanods intervene, Michael escapes, and Raven's dog encounter turns out to be a misunderstanding. Raven returns home, wounded, as a secret agent offers assistance. The agent reveals the syndicate's drug shipment schedule, aiding Raven in his quest for revenge.

Raven prepares for a final showdown at the syndicate headquarters. Mr. Cheng and Ishter clash, and Raven joins the fight. Cops are called, and amidst the chaos, Ishter kills Mr. Cheng and escapes with Don Eladio and Ezekiel. Raven defeats Regan, believing he's won the war. However, Regan escapes, and Raven mistakenly burns a factory, thinking it's the headquarters. The scene concludes with Raven walking away.