Bullet 2: Lost and dammed

Ever since surviving the ambush, Ishter and the syndicate have relentlessly contributed to the escalating crime rates in the country. Ishter, expressing discontent with Ezekiel's perceived failure to protect other family members, resorts to physical violence. Aki arrives in the Philippines, wielding his katana to eliminate Ishter's bodyguards, issuing ominous threats to prevent any further mishaps. Don Eladio recognizes Aki as the individual who attempted to destroy their syndicate and proposes a collaborative effort for revenge, sparking plans for a comeback.

As Raven endeavors to delve deeper into the syndicate, Maria returns with the news that he is resuming school, diverting his attention from the mission to avenge his father. Despite Raven's initial reluctance, he eventually accepts his fate and enrolls at Newberry Interactive School, where boredom prevails. There, he encounters Zack, the group leader, and Jawd, engaging in conversations and fun. While struggling with projects at the outset, Raven forms a close bond with Zack, who becomes his best friend, and Jawd, content to witness their camaraderie.

As Raven grapples with the decision to go back to school, where he will eventually attend college in the next two years, he chooses to embrace his fate. Attending Newberry Interactive School, Raven finds Zack's leadership intriguing and connects with Jawd. Despite initial struggles with projects, Zack guides Raven, strengthening their friendship. Maven, a hacker with importance in the group, and the strong and supportive Zack contribute to Raven's newfound sense of belonging.

The narrative unfolds with the introduction of a gangster named Billy, who bullies a nerd. Raven intervenes, prompting the teacher to discipline Billy, with Zack assisting the bullied nerd named Maven. Maven, revealing himself as a hacker, becomes a vital asset to the group. Meanwhile, back at home, Raven grapples with the realization that Billy consistently believes he is superior to others.

As another day begins, Raven heads to confront Billy at their designated location, leading to an intense fight cheered on by a crowd. Despite the crowd's support for Billy, Raven remains unfazed, charging at him with jabs and counterattacks. Raven's resilience prevails, and he emerges victorious, leaving Billy defeated and battered. The aftermath sees Raven wiping off the blood, feeling a sense of triumph as he returns home.

Billy, infuriated, turns to violence, relentlessly punching walls and spiraling into madness. Attempting to clear his mind, he takes to a motorcycle but ends up in a hospital after a collision with a truck. Billy's descent into evil intensifies as he acquires a gun. Meanwhile, school resumes, and Zack notices missing students, leading to his curiosity and the discovery of Raven, still fatigued from the previous day's events. Despite the fatigue, they continue having fun and playing games.

The return to school introduces a strict teacher, Einstein, teaching bullies how to torment others. Maven's objection results in a punch from Einstein, leading to further investigation by the group. Einstein, aware of their actions, sends Gwen, his favored student, to thwart their efforts. Gwen attempts to shoot Raven, who survives, and a confrontation ensues with Billy joining in. Zack intervenes to save Raven.

Amidst the chaos, Jawd proposes a plan to expose Billy, involving deep investigations and the gathering of weapons and grenades. They uncover records of Billy's misdeeds, leading to his expulsion from school. Despite Billy's threats, Raven remains resolute. However, Billy discovers Raven's whereabouts and attacks him on a bridge. A gunshot rings out, and Billy seemingly stabs Raven, but it turns out to be a toy knife. Raven retaliates by shooting Billy, who falls off the bridge, his body disappearing.

The group, now victorious over Billy, shifts their focus back to defeating Einstein. However, Carter, influenced by Ishter, orchestrates the burning of Raven's house, resulting in Maria's death and Raven's homelessness. Despite this devastating loss, Raven continues investigating the syndicate. His encounter with Maria's phone reveals the startling revelation that she was not his biological mother.

With the desire for a new beginning, Raven heads to the airport, bound for Dubai, contemplating an uncertain future. The syndicate persists in building its drug empire, with Pan faithfully following Raven. The narrative concludes with Raven boarding an airplane, bidding farewell to his tumultuous past, as the syndicate continues its nefarious activities, and Pan follows Raven to the airport. The scene ends with the uncertainty of Raven's journey and the continuation of the syndicate's illicit endeavors.