Chapter 5

Agnetha and Björn boarded their flights and immediately took their seats just behind the exit row. They could've easily sat in the very front of the plane but Björn wanted to be just like everyone else and fly economy and he figured Agnetha would feel the exact same. As the couple took their seats, it was still pouring rain outside as it was a rainy day in Stockholm and it was raining throughout much of Northern Europe. Thankfully, the skies would clear up by the time they reach the UK.

"Feeling ok hun?" Björn asked as he turned to Agnetha, who was staring outside the window looking at the rain as the plane began taxiing now that everyone was on board the British Airways flight heading to London.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the pilot announced through the PA system. "Welcome aboard British Airways Flight 771 to London Heathrow. The flight will be approximately 2 and a half hours long and it will take us through Central Sweden, past Aalborg in Denmark, and then across the North Sea and through the Thames until we reach London Heathrow. The weather as you can imagine here in Stockholm is rainy and it will be that way for much of the flight but as soon was we reach London, the skies should clear up. Other than that, I hope you all enjoy the flight."

At this point, the plane was next in a line of at least five planes to take off. Agnetha started getting nervous as she knew what was about to happen and thankfully, Björn knew her very well.

"Lean into me darling," Björn said gently as he turned to Agnetha. "I'll always make you feel better."

"Thank you, Björn," Agnetha replied lovingly as she leaned into him. "I love you."

"I love you too, Anna," Björn replied as he gently stroked Agnetha's hair.

The plane took off shortly afterwards into the rainy skies of Stockholm and the areas surrounding it. Agnetha was still leaning into Björn for the most part until the plane reached an altitude of about 34,000 feet. The skies remained smooth for the time being, at least for the time being. Agnetha let go of Björn's embrace now that they were 34,000 feet up in the air and everything seemed fine. Björn, on the other hand, decided to reach over and open the window that was right next to Agnetha. Both Agnetha and Björn had the row to themselves with Agnetha sitting in the window seat and Björn in the middle. He decided to scoot over to the aisle seat now that Agnetha was feeling better for now.

"Feeling better now?" Björn asked gently as Agnetha looked out the window.

"Yeah," Agnetha replied as she turned to face him. "Thank you, Björn. You always make me feel better."

The plane was stable for another 15 minutes or so until lightning struck along with the sound of thunder, which made Agnetha feel very scared. She immediately began freaking out, genuinely not trying to freak out as much as she was flying economy class on a plane surrounded by both Björn and the other passengers, who were complete strangers, including the flight crew.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the pilot announced over the plane's PA system as the plane began to shake. "We are flying through a bit of a rough patch especially with the thunderstorm that is happening. Please keep your seatbelts fastened at this time. Thank you."

At this point, Agnetha herself began to cry as much as she tried to hide her tears from everyone else, especially Björn. However, it was to no avail as all of the other passengers and the crew had recognized Agnetha and Björn and were thus very aware of her fear of flying. They all wanted to make her feel better at that particular moment, but were worried that they'd overwhelm her with all the love and attention being given.

"Anna honey," Björn replied gently as he scooted back to the middle seat, put his seatbelt on, and put his arms around Agnetha before shutting the window. "It's ok. The pilot just said it's a rough patch. The weather should be clearing up soon."