The Western Kingdom

Izumi's Pov

I entered the castle. I could get lost here. It's so big that I would need a map to get around it. But there is one area I could always get to and that's my room. It had a specific scent of lavender flowers. I loved it. And as days went by I found out about my lovers personalities. I loved having them around me and most people adored me. I had protected multiple maids and servants from horrible nobles around the palace. This was a normal day for me. Then my hearing kicked in. Someone was abusing a maid and it was close. I rushed to the room only to find a bleeding maid. She was one of the ones that was so kind that I wanted to make her my personal maid. She had brown hair and eyes and she was always so timid.

I guess this is why she was like that

I guess this is why she was like that. Then the woman hit me. I almost passed out. I called the guards to the room. Navier and Heinley must have heard me too because the last thing I saw was them next to me before I closed my eyes. I had passed out.

3 Weeks Later Dramatic time skip brought to yall by my Ritz Crackers

Izumi's Pov

I woke up in my bed.. "What happened" I said. That unlocked my memories of what happened to me. "Oh" I felt other people holding my hands. I was them. Navier and Heinley. I smiled at myself and said " Navier, Heinrey wake up." They woke up as they heard the sound of my voice. "Hey, you two." I say as they hugged me. I calm them down and ask them about the maid and what day it is. They said that it had been THREE WEEKS. "WHAT" I screamed! Luckily the maid had woken up 2 weeks ago. Okay... Luck was on my side...definitely.. Will that find out me secret though?...Likely.