Jandyy (Jayy x Andy) Smut

Jayy (Dominant)

Andy (Submissive)

Jayy's P.O.V

What do you do, if the guy you've had a crush on for more than a year is asleep on your lap?  

Well, currently I'm trying to find the answer to that question. I mean, shit. He looks so so innocent, and so vulnerable. Shit, I just want to kiss him, I mean like, just, ugh.  So, I know you're probably thinking, "who the fuck are you talking about?", well call me me crazy, but the guy I'm talking about is the one and only, Andy Biersack.

Crazy, right? Well yeah. He doesn't know that though, he honestly just treats me as his best friend. Which honestly pisses me off. I mean, hello. I've been flirting with you and giving you signs for years now, please notice them. Ugh, I wanna throw him off a cliff, but catch him before he hits the ground, and then step on his face, and apologize and kiss him. Ugh, I hate and love him.

So, call it creepy, but I'm getting a massive erection right now. I mean, his fucking head is right next to my dick, what are you expecting from me? Ugh, I don't know if I should wake him up or not, but he looks so adorable, but I need to take care of my... problem.

Andy groaned and he curled his knees into his chest, making him look even more adorable. Ugh, I just wanna violate him! Damn it Andy! Why do you have to be so fucking adorable! Andy yawned ad his eyes started fluttering, shit! He's gonna wake up!

Soon, his eyes opened, revealing his bright blue orbs. He moved a bit and sat up, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He looked up at me and smiled sleepily "G'morning Jayy". I chuckled "Andy, it's almost midnight, you should go back to sleep''. Andy nodded and he laid back on me, making me groan. Andy sat up again "What's wrong?". My god, his hand was on my thigh. Ugh, this is frustrating. Andy looked down and he smirked "You're hard". Oh shit, he noticed. He chuckled and stood up "Well, I'm gonna go, so you fix your problem if you want". He turned around to leave but I quickly grabbed his hand, pulling him back. 

He looked back at me "What is it?". I felt a sly smirk press onto my lips "You're helping me with this". Andy's eyes widened "W-what?". I smirked "You heard me". I stood up and I dragged Andy into the bunk room. I pushed him in and closed the door behind me, locking it. No one was in the tour bus, and they weren't suppose to be here until tomorrow, but just in case.  I looked back at Andy to see he looked nervous.

I chuckled and went over to him, grabbing him and pulling him close to me "Now, you better not sissy off. You caused this Andy". He shuddered and I pushed him down, making him fall to his knees. He started shaking "J-jayy? What are you d-doing?". I rolled my eyes "You're gonna help me with my little... problem". I smirked down at him and he gulped "I don't-". I grabbed him "Oh you are, now start before I get pissed, I'm done playing Mr. Nice Guy with you". Andy shakily started unbuttoning my jeans, which made me sigh. I grabbed his chin and I forced him to look up "Andy, stop shaking. I'm not going to hurt you, but you're pissing me off, now start". Andy nodded, his eyes starting to water. 

I felt bad for this, but I honestly didn't care. Andy lowered my boxers and my member sprung free. He stared at for a bit and I sighed "C'mon Andy, you know better than this". He closed his eyes shut and brought his mouth to my member, engulfing me in his wet caverns. I moaned and Andy swirled his tongue around me, making me shudder. He slowly bobbed his head back and forth, starting to take all my member inside of his mouth. He played around with my shaft with his hands, making my knees weak. He gently bit on the tip and I entangled my fingers in his hair, forcing him forward. He moaned, sending vibrations through out me.

I felt a familiar sensation in the pit of my stomach and he started deep throating me. I moaned loud and forced him to take me in completely before I came inside his mouth. He pulled back and wiped his mouth. I smirked down at him "You have skills Andy". He looked up at me and quickly looked away "I-I'll go back to my room now". He stood up and I grabbed his hand "Who said we were done?". 

Andy shook in my hold and I pulled him back to the bed. I threw him on there and smirked "I'm gonna make you scream so loud". Andy shook his head "N-no! Please Jayy! I don't like you like that, please". I rolled my eyes "Shut up Andy". I crawled onto him and in a swift movement, I removed his pants and boxers. Andy closed his legs and teared up. I felt my heart shatter as I saw him shake "Oh Andy, it's alright. I promise you'll enjoy it". Andy shook under my hold, staring up at me with fear filled eyes. 

I rubbed his thighs, trying to spread his legs apart. His long, smooth, pale, skinny legs. He shudders and I look up at him. He had tears streaming down his face. No, I had to stop.

I placed my hand on his cheek and wiped his tears away "I'm sorry". I kissed his eyelids, licking away his tears. He kept shaking so I grabbed a blanket and draped it over him, especially his legs. He opened his eyes to look up at me and I leaned down, my forehead in contact with his "I'm sorry, I won't force you into anything else". 

Andy kept shaking so I moved away. I put his boxers and pants back on and stood up. I kissed him and I turned on my heel to leave, "Jayy,". It was Andy. I looked back and he was shaking again "S-stay". I went over to him and I rubbed his cheek "I hurt you, I'm sorry, I can't stay". He shook his head "Please?". I sigh and get in bed next to him. He gulps and curls into my chest. I wrap my arms around him, feeling him shake. He snakes his arms around my back "T-thank you". I close my eyes and lay my head on top of his "I'm sorry... I love you Andy". 

I kissed him again and parted, and just held him until he fell asleep.

A/N:

This, was shit. I'm sorry. 

Next will be a Jindley I think, not sure though.