1. the war begins....

kitana pov....

i was at the tournament with jade watching edenians fight each other and each day. they all was worth out and exhausted from the battle with each other.  i felt ill from how shao and my mother been treating them . the air was cold like night fall when in reality it was the day before my mother when to the penitentiary and shamed the Vaeternuses for the down fall they caused us,  

they was blood thirsting demens who couldn't handle the Survival without sucking the blood from others . it said they thirst on each other. but without satisfying the thirst they crave. death would be at there door . i disagreed with my mother decision. 

sindel pov....

i looked my daughter, my kitana, and i saw the disappointment in her eyes. i knew she didn't like my decisions i was making. but the Vaeternuses did nothing but cause demage to Edenia. 

"the realms can't fall to the Vaeternuses!"  long as am queen of this realm. and the Vaeternuses will not be taken over , 

mileena pov.....

i was looking for kitana because we was going to trained. she asked me to show her how to throw her fans like i throw my sai . cause she said she was out of practice where we haven't had a battle in ages. but i found her in the penitentiary, with mother. they both was at nitara cell, looking at her. like we already knew we already lossed a battle before it even began. 

all of us when to a window that was open that looked out at the enter gates of Edenia. far off we all saw a horse pulling a wagon. it was our guards. we all stepped outside. waiting for their news to be shared. the news we wasn't ready for.

to be continued....