Original Characters

Original Characters

In no particular order some of my OC's from through out the years. I've been writing Fanfiction since like 2010......

Sayoko Suzuhara: My main protagonist in a discontinued Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic I wrote on Quizilla, obviously it was KibaxOC (Yes, I'm that Eli Gardener)

Emily Figg, my Harry Potter OC from a GeorgexOC story that never was.

Jade Stevens AKA the Atomic Alchemist, a Fullmetal Alchemist OC I role played with in uhhh 2008? I meant to write an AlphonsexOC fic with her

Beth Carpenter, the badger geneticist we all know and love. Guardians of the Galaxy OC. Our leading lady in "So much Stardust"

Stella Altair, another Guardians of the Galaxy OC for the animated series fic I was dabbling with. Xandarian, ex Nova core officer.

Astrid Fleming, to complete my unholy Guardians of the Galaxy triad, an OC for the Guardians of the Galaxy video game. She's a human abducted by aliens now working as a courtesan of sorts trying to pay back a debt that doesn't seem to stop growing.

Molly Clary a burnt out ER nurse who moves to Pelican Town after the death of her grandfather. Yes bitches, a Stardew Valley fic

Aria my ACOTR OC, reluctantly one of Azriel's shadows. Known as the face stealer, she can change her appearance to mimic others (though she can't imitate their powers and mates always know she's an imposter). I want there to be some mission where she imitates Rhys. She befriends Elain 'cause that Archeron sister needs some growth.