chapter 5

"What the bloody hell fo you mean they're your kids?!" England shout it at the american. "Well you see that the-" He was cut off by a crying voice. "M-Mommy!" A little girl around 5 was running to America. She had black hair and blue eyes. "Lilo? What are you doing up?" He went to the girls level and let her wrapped her arms around him. Her arms were small so they didn't even touched. "M-Mommy is it true that you're not going to leave me?" She asked in a soft voice. "No lilo I'm never going to leave you." He carefully carry the child. He didn't notice that the countries were watching the whole thing. "Oh dudes you're still here. Umm I guess I can let you stay." All he saw was the were the bleeding noses and the blushes. "Mom who are they?" She pointed at the countries. "Well lilo those are countries! And mommy is getting tired so why not go to bed okay?" He said in a sweet voice. Then the figure from the door thay passed out was being to awake. "Uhhhhhhhh, why? What happened?" She said looking around and spotted the countries. "Oh hello." She said cleaning herself off. "Who are you?" England approach the girl. "Well I'm Virginia but you can call be Vigi." She said in a britsh accent. "So that means that you're a original?" Canada suddenly appeared from nowhere. "Well yes your correct, if you excuse me I have you go before things get bad." With that she left. They blinked and looked for America. They thought that they spotted America that was in pj and drinking orange juice. "America you bloody wanker!" This made the american jump. "Umm sorry sir you have the wrong person." The figure that looked exactly like America sheeply said. "Dudes? What are you doing over there?" They turned around to see America? "America-san who ir he?" America looked at the figure and then laughed. "Well that's Washington." He smiled. "Well you have to forgive me father, but I already packed so I have to get going." He put the glass down and started to walk out. "Man! Come on dude! Just stay for now!" He really didn't want to but accept anyways. "Thanks dude!" He nodded and went upstairs. "Well what were you going to say America?" France appeared from behind. "Oh you see every state is a personification!" Everyone blinked. "Wait does that mean you have 51 kids?!" Canada yelled out.

"Yep."

_______________________________

HEY! Wassup? I really hope that you liked that. Amd of you did please vote or simply comment!

\(°^°)/~Thismexicanisout~\(°^°)/