Puppeteer - Violence

You find yourself engaged in a physical fight with your nemesis at school. People crowd, some shouting and recording the event. Before either of you can land the first strike, your nemesis' arm involuntarily pulls toward the side. It breaks and contorts itself into an unnatural position. They manically scream as they collapse, clutching their shattered arm. People around put down their phones in concern. The crowd is enveloped in an eerie silence, baffled by the mysterious event.

Without warning, your nemesis is lifted into the air by the arm that had been mangled in front of everyone moments before. They are repeatedly slammed onto the ground, their head scraping along the pavement, by an unknown force. After enduring seven brutal impacts, they lose consciousness. Everyone runs up, stampeding others in their way to see what happened.

"Are they... dead?" A fellow peer hesitantly speaks up.

You take a step forward, aiming to take a closer look. A shock runs through your body when you observe millions of thin strings tied around the bleeding arm, resembling a spider's thread. Your gaze shifts upward, and you discern that the strings originate from the vent above.

From that vent, eyes look back at you, realizing you have noticed them.