My Artificial Intelligence Girlfriend

It was soon to be Valentine's Day, and Micheal remained single, as he had been his entire life. He recognized deep senses of loneliness, not having a girlfriend for yet another month of love. Micheal believed his good looks would eventually attract someone, but that wasn't the case this year. Amidst his romantic loneliness, he decided to go on his laptop and play a dating simulator. He scrolled through various websites, looking for a dating simulator that piqued his interest. On one website, he noticed an advertisement for a game called 'Girlie Zimulator.' The showcased characters on the banner captured his attention, leading him to hover his cursor over the ad and download the game.

The girl with the pink color palette, in particular, intrigued him the most. There was just something about her that drew him into the game.

He watched as the game launcher downloaded itself onto his computer from the bottom sidebar of his browser. Once he opened the game, he encountered another downloading screen. The moment it took for the game to finish, he took his time to survey the screen. He noticed the game incorporated similar shades of pink as the girl who had caught his interest on the banner.

Downloading . . .|

He waits for the loading screen to pass, watching the numbers build. Soon enough, it reaches the 100 mark.

100% ! ! !

Welcome to Girlie Zimulator! ♡♡♡

Let's begin!