Hyuna & dawn

[08.09.2009]

Meeting.
Hyuna P.O.V

New year, new grade, school is getting on my nerve but that mean I'm gonna meet new people so new friends!
6.am, wow, i didn't miss that, time to bus! Putting my shoes on and ready, set go!
Woop I'm happy I'm not late, there is so many people.. and new peoples also. I've seen them before i think but I don't really care. But who's him? He look weird. Let's just don't think 'bout him and wait for the bus.
[at school]
It's now 6:45 a.m and I am officially at school, let's try to do some friends? It can be fun i guess, her in the hallway, she look kind. Brunette and cute face, but the way she judged lol.

Hyuna: hey! Nice to meet you I'm Hyuna! Wanna be friends? - i asked naturally.
??: hello! And why not? I'm Jessi, nice to meet ya'

She was actually kind and look popular I don't know why but the way she talk, she look kind and she wasn't dry, for a first day, it's great.

[🛎️🛎️]
It already ring? I didn't even look in which class I'm in.. ima just follow Jessi ig.
Talking with her is funny! She just told me that we're in the same class, im so happy to know that! Now we're on our way to our class, hope i will meet more nice people! Wait?? Wt-.. that one weird boy is in my class, why does he sound so popular? All Pom Pom girls are with him.

Hyuna: pick me for real..

Jessi just laughed but all those girls just looked at me, but I don't care actually, me & Jessi just seat next to each other, that one "weird boy" keep looking at me?? I think I talked too high lol.

[lunch time]
I hate working- , but it's lunch time so let's don't think about it. Foods look yummy oh my god. I think I find a place to sit, that so rare lol. We're on our way to sit, but there is so many peoples.. they don't even look where they g-...

I just fall on the floor... those pick me urgh, wait what?? Why that boy helping me?? Jessi is starting at me with a smirk on her face.. please no.

Hyuna: thank I guess-

I just say this and go out from the cafeteria with Jessi, she helped me to clean and say.

Jessi: I'm shipping you with him, his name is Hyo-jong, im sure you wasn't knowing this! Y'all look so good together!!

She just say looking happy, I roll my eyes and just take my makeup, a girl without makeup isn't a girl.

Hyuna: Don't he look weird?

I say by doing my makeup, and talking to me by saying how "talented he is" I don't think so but let's trust her? He looks weird but kinda fine tho.
We just go to the school park by walking and talking. We had fun and laughing about our class & teachers.
Then we heard some noice from the back, uh? Why there is Hyo-jong??

Hyo-jong: Hey jess, hey Hyuna.
He say with a smile on his face.. mhm charming. He's looking for something from his pocket?? What he will do? He's gonna take a gun from his pocket? He's sound.. char-.. I mean weird.

Hyo-jong: here some biscuits I take from the cafeteria, don't thanks me.

He wink and go? Please.. he is so.. boyfriend material but- he want to kill me or..? Why there is a paper.. number?? He want to talk to me? Why not..

Jessi: sound like he like you!!

She start teasing me and smiling at me.. urgh we're only at day one and I already had a crush on him? Nah I'm just dreaming.. maybe.

[after school]

I just finish school, that was kinda boring but funny too. I actually forgot that I got a number, let's see what he want to tells me.

Hyuna: hey Hyo-jong right? I'm Hyuna.
Hyo-jong: Hey cutie, that right, are you free?

Already flirting with me? Cute..

Hyuna: I'm free, where?
Hyo-jong: shopping center?
Hyuna: yes why not!
Hyo-jong: I'm picking you up, be ready in 5-10 minutes to open me cutie.

That was our last message. He's so flirty and boyfriend material. I can't wait.. I just realize I was calling him weird and now.. boyfriend material, I should not juge that fast lol.

[🛎️🛎️]
Already here? I can back down and open the door by shaking my hand. I close the door and look at him or see a flirty smile.

Hyo-jong: how are you doing?
Hyuna: good what about you?
Hyo-jong: fine just like you, come in.

He say by opening the door car, he's so?? I just came in by trying not to smile. He come in too and drive to the shopping center. We eat at a coffee shop, go shopping a little and he just buy me some hello kitty plushie, how can he know?? He's so kind & seeet omg

[1 week later]

[🛎️🛎️]
My phone is ringing at 19 p.m? Seriously? Hyo-jong.. I'm not that surprised lol.

Hyo-jong: hey cutie, are you free at 20 p.m to go to the beach? That not even a question, im picking you up in 1 hour be ready.

He say and just stop the call.. I think I don't have the choice so. Few times ago, he ring at my door and we start going at the beach, it's a little bit dark but that fine.

After few minutes into a awkward silence we're at the beach and he open the door car for me and take my wrist to go see the water.

Pretty awkward but he start getting stressed? Till he start talking.

Hyo-jong: it's maybe kinda weird but I need to tell you something actually.. that maybe weird but. Hyuna, it's gonna be 1 week we know each other and, I cannot thinking about you for 1 seconde. I actually love you with all my heart. You give me butterfly and I just wanna kiss you and continue my life with you. Hyuna, will you be my girlfriend?

THE END

I let you continue to be delulu.