His beloved wife

Yandere!(cheater! Soulmate!prince) transmigrated !rich !ceo! husband x wife! Soulmate!reader

Warning: mention of suicide, poison drinking, cheating, mention of transmigration, physics abuse, murder, noncon, drinking, soulmates .
_____________________________________

It was a 'ritual' that the solider's used to ask their spouse before going to a war what the want them to bring for them

It was a 'ritual' that the solider's used to ask their spouse before going to a war what the want them to bring for them ... You were surprised that your husband who never once looked in your direction was asking you the question instead of his true lover that was your stepsister.

When you said you can have anything he would bring and you would be happy; he gripped your arms threateningly.You shivered ... The grip was painful ... You knew it was just for a show ..... To show his comrades that their general and prince was a reputed man..... you knew your step sister was smiling at your state..so you said in a low voice.

"A hair pin ... A hairpin would be sufficient my lord...."

You smiled tearly. You prayed every day for his safe return. And then he came back .... Safe and sound.... But Instead of going to meet you, he had first gone to your sister ... With trunks of gifts that he had bought for her.... jewellery, clothes ... Cosmetic... You watched all of them... Being carried to her chamber.

But you smiled and returned to your own chambers. Waiting there wearing the veil. Your husband has instructed you since the day of you marriage that you are to wear a veil as he can't bed a woman other than your sister.... so if he can't see your face he would think you as her. And you obliged to keep him happy, did as he asked... You knew she would make him drunk and send him back to you. You know that She is not in the least , interested in your husband... She just wants to see your misery. And you were right. He came after a few minutes tipsy and drunk.

And the second he saw you on the bed he shredded his armour and pounced at you. Calling her name while taking you roughly. You don't know what made him do that ; but suddenly your veil was torn off your face and he froze. You saw him froze pulling away from you with disgust. He staggered away from you pushing you off the bed., and you covered yourself self with the sheets .. he looked angrily as he slammed the bed chambers door open.

"You Vile woman!!"

He shouted and then *tink* you felt him throw something on the ground... It was a wooden hairpin... Now broken in two.... you lifted it up and hugged it closer to your chest..as your husband left the chamber shouting. You hugged your 'gift ' like it was the most precious thing for you, as the tear kms flowed from your eyes .

 You hugged your 'gift ' like it was the most precious thing for you, as the tear kms flowed from your eyes