Disappearance

*I was surprised when I found out that the person, I saved was none other than the CEO of AQR. I saw in the news that the building itself belonged to her parents. Her aura was very familiar to me even though we met unexpectedly. It was mystical like we had met before. *

*Yet the weirdest thing is that I saw that her eyes were violet after I went close to her maybe she was wearing lenses, and I didn't see them from a distance. *

*But... still I remember that moment quite clearly, she had brown eyes but how did they change like that? I might be imagining things! *

"J-hope!! What are you doing, are you in another world?"

"Sorry Chef, I was thinking...

"About what, the chicken that you overcooked right now!!"

"Oh nooo, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

* I should tell Namjoon about this; He told me to tell him if I see anything weird associated with purple or purplish colours. *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the bombing at my apartment, the place had been swamped up with police and investigators, there was no sign of the criminals who did this, they didn't leave a trace of evidence to the point that everyone started to feel fishy about the owners of the apartment too. 

Which are my parents. (I would never think of them doing something like that, I mean they are the most down-to-earth people I have ever seen.)

Jimin Has been missing for a few days too.

I sent a file to the police about my missing car. They located it parked near an abandoned garment factory without the keys. I swear I had the keys inside my room on my dressing table but how did anyone take it if no one came inside, not even Jimin because he was near the door all the time right in front of my eyes? 

They are in the process of finding the person who drove it there now. They had taken Jimin as a suspect and asked me for any of his data in my employee files. I handed over Jimin's info file to them. 

"He hasn't been involved in any criminal acts his whole life, he is the least we can suspect but we will look for him since he went missing mysteriously" was their answer.

I moved back to my parent's home for a while. I was lowkey excited to meet my annoying younger brother again. 

Sitting in my comfy room after a long time, I cleared out all useless worries and thoughts from my mind. I came back to proper focus. I strolled around my room to find a book or something to analyze all the important facts in my head. 

I cleared my table and sat down, only to see an odd-looking piece of paper lying on the ground.

Pass to locker no 777: 140337, Blueline Train station.

The handwriting looked super similar to Jimin's.

How did this get to my room?

Should I check this place?

"Ayo! Bro!! Did Jimin come to my house when I wasn't there?!!"

"You mean that guy mum keeps on complimenting about." 

"Complimenting? She doesn't even know him!" 

"She does, one day he came to our house with your bedroom keys saying that you told him to store some important files in your room."

"Mum was flustered after talking with him and she kept nagging me to have good manners like him and she refers to him as......"

"Parkshhii! Oh, son, don't you have any thoughts on our daughter " He said While imitating Mum.

"Hmm okay, Thanks for the info. "(My eyes rolled automatically, but my cheeks were red)

"So, how's school these days?" (I quickly changed the topic since I didn't want my brother to know I was suspicious about Jimin, he would tell my parents.)

"Fine...

"Why are you sulking? Is anything wrong?"

"Nah... Do you have any tips on attracting your crush when she is attracted to someone else?"

"Hmm...Let me see... Nope!"

 "Uhhhhhh...Life is so unfair to me! WAE! All because of that stupid**********"

He went out of my room looking very pissed off about someone while expressing his pure furry jumping like an angry kangaroo.

"What's wrong with him, He said He wouldn't marry anyone in his life and remain a bachelor, but now he is crying over an already taken girl."

"Hmph! Boys..."